Technical lead with extensive experience in high-traffic distributed software applications. Have mentored and lead dev teams of different skill levels. Seasoned professional in multiple programming languages, web frameworks and databases.
Working as a Lead Software Engineer in the Core Payments team.
Ruby, Ruby on Rails, PHP, Go, Typescript, React, gRPC, RabbitMQ, Prometheus, Docker, MySQL, Redis, GCP.
Worked as Technical lead on multiple client projects.
Ruby, Ruby on rails, Crystal lang, React, Redis, Postgres, Oracle DB, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS.
Worked as development lead of Oncology Clinical Trial Management System and its subsystems for the Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, Chicago.
- Setting up long term development roadmap of the projects.
- Perform peer code reviews, and contribute in constantly improving the development process.
- Mentoring junior developers.
- Planning and designing database schema for extending existing functionality and refactoring legacy code.
- Implementing new full-stack features after gathering requirements from the stakeholders.
- Implementing standard API interface for interaction with external systems.
- Optimizing legacy code and removing bottlenecks for increasing system performance.
- Running adhoc sql reports for administrators.
- Developing standard reporting functionality for Grant submissions and administrative workflows.
Played key role in Cancer Center achieve "Outstanding" score for National Cancer Institute re-designation as Comprehensive Cancer Center; making it among the select few in entire country.
Ruby, Ruby on rails, Oracle db, Redis, React.
C#, asp.net mvc, Sql server, Coldfusion.
Awarded UGS (University Graduate Scholarship) at University of Cincinnati for graduate studies.
A web application that lets users create stylish resumes in minutes.