ESL Teacher Resume Example
Tried and tested resume example for your next job in 2022. Get a jump-start, by editing this ESL Teacher resume example. Just update this example with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
ESL Teacher Resume Examples
An ESL Teacher is employed by primary, secondary, and post-secondary institutions to educate English pupils. A well-written ESL Teacher Resume involves managing activities like establishing a syllabus to train individual and kid learners, evaluating each student in the class, trying to instruct pupil age-relevant English levels, composing and incorporating teaching materials, undertaking examinations and evaluating student overall productivity, tracking students in the exam room, and gathering parents to debate about their growth level.
Applicants for this teaching position must have the specific traits: understanding of child growth stages and educational expertise; the capacity to pay consideration to intellectual difficulties, be compassionate, solid comprehension of punctuation, grammar, terminology, and syntactical frameworks; and exceptional tutoring skills. ESL teachers must have a Bachelor's degree in English and a teaching credential.
ESL Teacher Intern Resume Example
ESL Teacher Intern Resume Professional Summary
Qualified and enthusiastic ESL teacher who enjoys studying and inspiring others. Capable of developing an all-around course that satisfies educational needs and guidelines. Capable of acting as a catalyst of great learning experiences and encouraging children to express their own interests and hobbies. Knowledgeable with a variety of famous educational theories, and dedicated to continuing to grow as a teacher. Offering commitment, talent, and a desire to make a difference in the lives of kids.
ESL Teacher Intern Resume Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Informal/Formal Assessments
- Language Building Activities
- Differentiation Techniques
- Curriculum and Instruction
ESL Teacher Intern Resume Job Description
- Secondary school pupils were offered English as a second language.
- Developed an after-school course where children may study English.
- Started a vacation English camp for limited-income pupils.
- Created English tests and prepared lectures.
- Junior high children were tutored in reading and writing.
- Took part in the intensive summer course.
ESL Teacher Assistant Resume
ESL Teacher Assistant Resume Professional Summary
Committed and competent student looking to help a brilliant instructor provide a nice summer school program for all kids that is interesting, fascinating, and brain challenging. I've studied and volunteered in this sector for almost four years, and my tenacity, experience, and enthusiasm will be useful in this job. Have an extensive understanding of computer-based applications. I am a fantastic team player and have excellent written and oral communication abilities.
ESL Teacher Assistant Resume Skills
- SWE-ENG Translator
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Keyboarding 60+ wpm
- Copy Editor
ESL Teacher Assistant Resume Job Description
- To give English lessons at various levels using the prescribed syllabus.
- Children's academic attainment and objectives are tested, evaluated, and mentored.
- To be acquainted with and follow the rules and regulations of the school.
- To manage a learning-friendly school environment, particularly classroom amenities.
- To create teaching plans in accordance with authorized curriculum.
- To keep computerized track of daily attendance and academic achievement.
- Attending performance evaluations with supervisors.
Online ESL Teacher Resume Example
Online ESL Teacher Resume Professional Summary
Qualified English instructor with over 4 years of teaching experience. In business settings, I've conducted beginning, intermediate, and expert programs. Expand and adapt education to meet the needs of all students. Customer-focused sales professional with 6 years of expertise resolving customer issues.
Online ESL Teacher Resume Skills
- Microsoft Office Efficient
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Time Management
- Risk Management
- Public Speaking
- Giving Presentations
- Adapts quickly to environments
Online ESL Teacher Resume Job description
- Make use of information to provide coaching that improves student's progress. To evaluate students' development, build a student information monitor and a "students at risk" checking system.
- To increase student achievement, incorporate technology throughout the course.
- On classroom directions, use the Danielson Method for Education.
- Develop and execute culturally significant coursework and curricular maps that are consistent with the National Curriculum Academic Standards.
- Developed and implemented Positive Behavior for Learning to the Common Core Curriculum Maps.
- Engage in professional education and seminars on ELLs, Common Core Orientation, PBL, syllabus modeling, and the Danielson Method.
- Prepared CCLS-aligned transdisciplinary modules and teaching techniques with the ninth grade Social Studies instructor.
English And ESL Teacher Resume Example
English And ESL Teacher Resume Professional Summary
ESL instructor with English speaking skills looking for work in the Excelsior College. Dedicated in seeking academic prospects to enhance my career and broaden my educational knowledge and expertise.
English And ESL Teacher Resume Skills
- Exam Proctoring
- Grading Standardization
- Classroom Discourse
- Blended Learning
- Effective Teaching Methods
- Curriculum Development
- Culture And Curriculum Integration
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Educational Ethics
- CPR/ First Aid
English And ESL Teacher Resume Job Description
- Providing suitable courses and activities while maintaining students' abilities and objectives in consideration.
- Created informative and entertaining artistic and educational courses.
- Students were informed with printed demonstrations and discussions to improve cultural and linguistic understanding.
- Guided training sessions and had appropriate supplemental resources on hand.
- When assessing academic achievement, followed institutional regulations.
- Responsible for coaching pupils who were having difficulty in their academics.
- During and after sessions, worked as a student counselor to make sure that students were functioning to their full potential.
Full Time - ESL Teacher Resume
Full Time - ESL Teacher Resume Professional Summary
To become an engaged worker who adds to the organization's goals, Mission, and Ethics, and to communicate professionally with other workers. To deliver great results by converting my expertise, education, abilities, and talents into advantages for the business.
Full Time - ESL Teacher Resume Skills
- Solid Subject Knowledge
- Good Communication Abilities
- Creative Approach
- Classroom Management
Full Time - ESL Teacher Resume Job Description
- Composed and carried out teaching strategies in English discussion sessions for Korean educators and pupils .
- Monitored attendance and kept records of documents.
- Adherence with school and classroom policies was verified.
- Collaborated with kids from various ethnic and socioeconomic origins.
- As necessary, gave one-on-one teaching.
- Aided in the development of teaching resources for English language instruction; cooperated closely with Korean instructors in the delivery of lessons; and lectured together when appropriate.
- Demonstrated flexibility, reliability, and superior organizational abilities.
Spanish Teacher And ESL Teacher Resume
Spanish Teacher And ESL Teacher Resume Professional Summary
Industry expertise in acquiring and utilizing information to enhance practice and student development. Assists in the strengthening of teaching and student knowledge. Presently looking for job as an Ed-Tech advisor with an emphasis on language development.
Spanish Teacher And ESL Teacher Resume Skills
- Instructional best practices
- Classroom management
- Standardized testing
- Learner assessment
- Special needs students
- Differentiated instruction
- Microsoft Office
- Smart notebook
Spanish Teacher And ESL Teacher Resume Job Description
- Students were enrolled and organized.
- Offered social events and training.
- Established courses and teaching strategies were included in everyday teaching.
- Pupils' conduct and marks were reviewed.
- Diagnostic procedures were used to evaluate and identify the requirements of students.
- Through establishing rapport and resolving conflict, I was able to assist in mediating difficult situations.
- Assisted students and experts in achieving their intended learning outcomes.
- Executed general administrative tasks, Microsoft Office programs and trained kids in public speaking and discussion.
ESL Teacher Lead Resume Example
ESL Teacher Lead Resume Professional Summary
To pursue a career in the educational administration field that will enable me to effectively utilize my planning, leadership, managerial, and communication skills, allowing me to broaden my professional experience via different challenges and make a contribution to the ultimate accomplishment and advancement of my workplace.
ESL Teacher Lead Resume Skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Good customer service
- Capable problem solver
- Teamwork skills
- Report writing skills
- Ability to interpret legal documents
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Teaching skills
ESL Teacher Lead Resume Job Description
- Provide English as a Second Language teaching to overseas learners.
- Grammar, writing, hearing, and reading courses were offered at the basic and intermediate stages.
- Assisting with admission tests, obtaining and assessing writing pieces, and revising and reviewing courses and resources are examples of extra responsibilities.
- In an ESL setting, taught English lessons.
- Studying, writing, listening, articulation, TOEFL preparations, and Vocabulary Enhancement were all provided at various skill sets.
- Extra responsibilities involved giving TOEFL and entrance examinations, engaging in cultural programs, and committee participation relating to new certification standards.
- While pursuing an MA in Teaching English as a second language, competently conducted programs.
Elementary ESL Teacher Resume Example
Elementary ESL Teacher Resume Professional Summary
Professional committed, diligent with a strong work ethic, and resourceful. Basic digital application software expertise, including but not confined to Microsoft Publisher. Excellent interpersonal skills and bilingual in both English and Spanish.
Elementary ESL Teacher Resume Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Classroom Management
- Meaningful Lessons
- Cultural Awareness
Elementary ESL Teacher Resume Job Description
- Courses were developed and constructed to fulfil the language, interpersonal, and cultural demands of mature students.
- Adult students were given opportunity to fully connect with one another in small and large class online teaching events.
- Formulated and administered formative and summative evaluations all across the program to evaluate student performance and make necessary changes.
- In addition to the mandated syllabus, created and implemented standards-relevant courses, with a strong emphasis on significant student conversation while keeping a happy and constructive educational environment.
- Coached and directed students by observing and providing comments, and demonstrating successful educational techniques.
- Evaluated student activity and test results to determine needs to guide educational decisions accordingly.
- Small group and one-on-one focused and customized courses were offered to supplement subject area education.
Senior ESL Teacher Resume Example
Senior ESL Teacher Resume Professional Summary
ESL educator with 12 years of expertise instructing English to newcomers. English, German, and French trilingual, plus a working understanding of Italian. I'd want to utilize my linguistic talents and people abilities to assist migrants in adjusting to life in a different nation. I have an AA in Fine Arts as well as a TESOL qualification.
Senior ESL Teacher Resume Skills
- Accent Reduction
- Pronunciation Improvement
- Taught Parenting Classes
- Teacher Training
- ESL Classes
- Taught Early Childhood Classes
- Interpersonal Communication Classes
Senior ESL Teacher Resume Job Description
- The textbook was used to teach basic subjects. Adult students were instructed learning, composing, communicating, and critical reasoning skills. When teachers were away, I stepped in as a substitute teacher and took courses. Partnered with professors on combined academic tasks such as Christmas parties and guest speakers.
- Participated in career development initiatives to improve my teaching abilities.
- By arranging student organization presentations utilizing music and Readers Play, we were able to boost and enhance student literacy skills.
- Invited inspiring special guests from the library, law enforcers, and a local town artist to the class to improve the academic achievement of students.
- To enrich class conversations, provided additional, in-class, and diverse reading resources, remote education packages, and ESL films.
- Techniques Employed Choral reading ability were utilized to assist pupils in improving their reading and retention.
- Children who required further support with their language were offered one-on-one instruction.
- Regular conversation practice was provided to allow learners to create their English abilities in a relaxed classroom atmosphere.
Jr. ESL Teacher Resume Example
Jr. ESL Teacher Resume Professional Summary
Junior ESL Teacher with a strong interest in student learning and 2 years of expertise in a high school setting. Excellent teaching abilities, as evidenced by a one-year record of 100% passing rate. Presently working on a Master's Degree in Curriculum Design and Education.
Jr. ESL Teacher Resume Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Classroom Management
- Teacher- Student Rapport
- Creating and modifying Supplementary Material
Jr. ESL Teacher Resume Job Description
- Throughout a number of levels, basic school education is imparted using prescribed text books.
- Developing extra supplemental content to assist both better and poorer children with regular vocabulary and language issues.
- Recognizing and meeting the diverse requirements of various pupils
- Providing monthly optional sessions in which students went off-book and concentrated on one specific skill level.
- Creating and revising weekly exams and projects for General English and English for Educational Purposes.
- Encouraging participation in additional activities at school and planning monthly excursions to city regions to develop genuine English talking in their adopted location.
- Developing resources for a trial courses termed 'Enhanced Communication Skill sets' for specialized communicators.
ESL Teacher Resume Example
ESL Teacher Resume Professional Summary
Experienced ESL teacher with a high level of qualification. Explore creative problem solving and gaining experience on a variety of projects. More than 8 years of post-secondary teaching experience at top academic facilities offering learners a creative, engaging educational setting. Demonstrated achievement in increasing standardized test results to rank among the top ten in the area.
ESL Teacher Resume Skills
- Word Processing
- Instructional illustration
- Technical Aptitude
- Report writing
- Curriculum design
- Lesson planning
ESL Teacher Resume Job Description
- Develop teaching materials and teach adult ESL classes in a classroom environment.
- Use the philosophy, and strategy to carry out learning activities in line with the appropriate goals of given ESL courses.
- Apply and adhere to the textbooks, curriculum, and framework.
- Pupils' performance should be monitored and assessed on a regular basis, and pupils should be advised on their performance.
- Assign and grade assignments linked to the course.
- Evaluate written and oral examinations and send them to the professor on the due date, including a comprehensive analysis of pupils' assessment scores.
- Before the actual exam, make sure that students are well-read about the goals and necessary material for the following program.
1361 Beeghley Street
Mount Calm, TX 76673
516 Russell Street
Cambridge, MA 02141
3906 AG Veenendaal, Netherlands