Truck Driver Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2023. Get a jump-start, by editing this Truck Driver resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
James T. Petersen
Truck Driver with over 10 years of expertise hauling and distributing freight all across the eastern United States. Concentrating on assuring on-time supply within defined timelines; assisting with the loading and unloading process; and promoting client satisfaction and engagement. A proven track record of accomplishing fast, cost-effective movement of commodities and dangerous items while adhering to federal, state, and local requirements.
- Freight, loading/unloading, order selection, stock, and inventory management were among the tasks done in the facility.
- Forklift and pallets truck movements.
- Gathered customers' money and adjusted invoices.
- Clients were served promptly and courteously, and consumer issues were resolved.
- Packed food and emptied according to specified instructions for each site.
- Examined trailer and any mechanical faults were documented.
- Maintaining a travel diary and filling the truck with gasoline
- Informed the operator of any traffic conditions or diversions.
- Maintaining a constant on-time delivery performance, with 93% of all purchases reaching ahead of time.
- Awarded for exceptional professional success, receiving the corporation's Safe Driving Certificate for fourth year in a row.
- Supervise refueling to ensure that all standards regulating the safe management of combustible and dangerous products are followed. Keep detailed delivery data and make client account monitoring easier by making orders, receiving money, and supplying transaction information.
- Confirmed that sand, gravel, and cement supplies were delivered on schedule to a variety of local building projects. Blended concrete to client-specified slump rates and supported contractors with groundwork, footing, and slab pouring. To simplify upkeep, thorough information on structural and equipment status/malfunctions were supplied.
- Raw wood was transferred from harvesting locations to production plants. Helped the logging crew and mill laborers load and unpack timber from trailers. Logs were measured and kept in compliance with Hours-of-Service standards. Corporate mechanics were notified of any broken or faulty devices.
4089 Southern Avenue
Urbandale, IA 50322
1224 Pleasant Hill Road
Boca Raton, FL 33487
225 Terry Lane, New York