Executive Assistant Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2021. Get a jump-start, by editing this Executive Assistant resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
112 East 20th Street, NJ
A committed, performance-based Executive Assistant. Have outstanding interpersonal and negotiating abilities. Values becoming part of, and also leading, inspiring and educating a talented team and prospers in extremely demanding work situations.
- Arranged and planned all aspects of unique major team activities and client initiatives from start to finish.
- Developed, typed, translated, processed and faxed reports using different office facilities.
- Responded and monitored 70+ phone calls every day using a multi-line phone network.
- Mutually agreed beneficial conditions and pricing arrangements with hotels, retailers, catering companies as well as other service suppliers at events.
- Accountable for offering exclusive assistance to executive management team and executive Level Initiatives.
- Established managerial assistance to the CEO, CFO, Vice President sales & market growth, vice president discreet clients, senior director production & operational resources.
- Controlled the executive schedules to maintain track of the details and tasks.
- Conducted extensive executive reports and administrative functions as specified by the Chief Executive Officer, the CFO.
- Managed dynamic sales preparation for 60 sales staff.
- Graphic design
- Woodworking projects