Quality Assurance Specialist Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2024. Get a jump-start, by editing this Quality Assurance Specialist resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Otis B. Hernandez
Quality Assurance Specialist
Senior Quality Assurance specialist with a passion for advancement and more than eleven years of experience. Successful track record in high-end product settings. Highly competent at improving processes and elevating performance standards. Looking for an artistic and competitive environment to foster advancement.
- Compiling extensive information on software glitches, tracking defects with JIRA, and ensuring quality items.
- Helped define project goals, estimate hard work and charges, and analyze business requirements.
- By forming a group of junior programmers to conduct QA testing, enhanced basic operating processes by 68 percent.
- Oversaw more than eight employee groups, making sure adherence to corporation norms and improving the business's results.
- Executed quality control tasks using regular protocols.
- Equipped quality management documents and assessed worker quality achievement.
- Evaluated the efficiency of raw materials supplied by vendors.
- Repaired defective processes based on the examination.
- Basic upkeep checks were performed to ensure that the manufacturing process was in proper working order.
- Collaboration with the sales staff to confirm that all new brands achieved performance standards before they were discharged to the public.
- Regularly inspected manufacturing equipment and repaired it as required, protecting the corporation from over $5,000 in yearly maintenance expenses.
- Adhered to all security protocols, and potential hazards were detected and rectified.
- Administered final product checking for quality control applications, guaranteeing that it fulfilled industry requirements 100% of the time.
- Handled stock levels by performing proper inventory checks and buying additional supplies as needed.
- Examined inbound resources and completed goods to ensure requirements were met.
- Performed in-process examinations throughout manufacturing to recognize and rectify prospective quality problems.
- Overall product checks were conducted prior to shipment.
1532 Hart Ridge Road
Prudenville, MI 48651
3792 Olive Street
Ashland, OH 44805
3585 Doe Meadow Drive
Mount Airy, MD 21771