Security Guard Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2023. Get a jump-start, by editing this Security Guard resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Matthew D. Albritton
Friendly, polite and responsive Senior Security Officer with more than 10 years of experience working in retail, corporate settings, guaranteeing the protection and safety of building and staff. Proficient in nonviolent conflict resolution methods. Security supervisor who is self-assured and has managed security teams of up to 30 people. Stays current with industry developments by researching and implementing the most recent security measures, standards, and operations.
- Worked as a security guard for high-profile clientele and occasions like pro sports games, tournaments and concerts.
- An internal theft gang was discovered at a production corporation, stopping weekly damages of $5,000 or more. Client was notified of the distrust and warehouse worker's vehicles were inspected.
- Detected vehicle seal interfering and inconsistencies in stock/SKU documents, resulting in the imprisonment of criminal offenders liable for more than $100,000 in stolen goods.
- Managers and retail customers praised for contributions to impactful loss. Worked on uniformed protection and secret agents monitoring groups and accomplished shrink decreases of up to 38% by preventing theft, detaining shoplifters, and retrieving stolen items.
- Responded to emergency cases and serious incidents by being calm under stress and made sound decision-making.
- Analyzed worker identification cards and kept a detailed account of who arrives and exits the facility.
- At the finish of every shift, accomplished all appropriate documentation, such as occurrence and incident notes.
- In compliance with company security procedures, responded to emergencies and threats.
- Flows through five company office buildings with more than 6,000 workers in search of disruptions, dangerous conditions, and unlawful acts.
- Nonviolent occurrence management approaches were used to interrogate clients who were being destructive, improper, or legally questionable.
- Confirmed a favorable customer experience by welcoming clients, responding to questions, and directing them to specific products all across the store.
- Staff members and visitors were given details on upcoming initiatives and events.
- Monitored guests in and guided them to the proper meeting place.
1764 Goldcliff Circle
Washington, DC 20005