Warehouse Worker Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2023. Get a jump-start, by editing this Warehouse Worker resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Darryl S. Mandell
Enthusiastic and dependable warehouse worker with previous expertise in transportation and receiving. On stock and supply management, accomplished a 100 percent precision rate. Competent of working in dynamic surroundings with various product categories.
Warehouse WorkerSenox Corporation, TX
- Accountable for handling massive quantities of data and accurately entering details in the system to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Employees are being trained on a regular basis in order to increase production.
- Created new processes that resulted in fewer mistakes.
- Collaborated with the internal warehouse manager to make sure that all device was in good working order.
- Maintaining a hazard-free working atmosphere resulted in fewer accidents.
- Every day organized over 300 consignments by department and material form.
- Evaluated order slips and went via the storeroom to collect items for shipments.
- To discover products for clients and finish orders, a computerized order fulfillment system was utilized.
- Confirmed that not only my designated area was supervised and up to passing standards, but I also kept an eye out for everyone else to ensure that no staff member was left behind.
Warehouse WorkerO'Reilly Auto Parts, TX
- Obtained in business shipment stock to be restocked afterward all across the storage facility Every day, I was in charge of 400-500 parts of inventory.
- To maintain customer loyalty while adhering to corporate policies, guarantee that any inadequate product is broken out of the store inventory.
- Inspected, confirmed, and audited goods, and entered data into a remote information terminal.
- Assured that the merchandise acquired was not destroyed or flawed.
- Other relevant tasks and responsibilities were instructed.
- Warehouse job paperwork and records were recorded and retained for submission to managers.
- Matching volumes and products dispatched with the invoice.
- Volunteered to serve committees to assist staff members in better understanding worker requirements and making recommendations for improving the work setting and performance.
- Ensured a safe workplace via a clean working space and routine device assessment.
High SchoolRonald Reagan High School, San Antonio, TX
Standards Professional Certification (CStd)
Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
OSHA Safety Certificate
Class D driver's license
766 Cinnamon Lane
San Antonio, TX 78258
Attention to detail