Bookkeeper Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2022. Get a jump-start, by editing this Bookkeeper resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Joshua C. Smith
Detail-oriented and highly disciplined Bookkeeper with a proven history of assisting general accounting functions effectively and precisely. Bookkeeper with more than four years of expertise in collections and claims methods. Competent in account analysis, financial report preparation, and transaction settlement, all while achieving strict schedules. Certified bookkeeper with strong interpersonal and customer service abilities.
- Extensive understanding of accounting fundamentals, A/R, payroll, general transaction submissions, billing, taxation matters, and regulatory conformance instructions.
- Skilled in creating and providing monthly, quarterly, and yearly P/R and financial statements to the administration on time.
- Capable of analyzing cost management and delivering timely and regular financial data to endorse organizational goals.
- Demonstrated willingness to recognize and enforce workflows to enhance performance and productivity.
- Excellent technological skills; familiarity with Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Conducted financial functions, including P&L statements and management updates.
- Completing bank reconciliations, creating receipts, and collecting past-due transactions.
- Participate on a continuous basis with external clients and suppliers, fostering solid relationships.
- Performed a variety of financial features for a $1 million-a-year consulting firm.
- With precision handled financial transactions and maintained records.
- Resolved and aligned accounts, gathered quantitative reports for administration, and developed receipts and monthly statements.
- Clients were contacted to answer questions and fix problems.
- Collaboration with external auditors was comprehensive to provide in-depth support. Provided excellent assistance to the corporation's CPA.
- Continuously proved ability to grasp new work faster and finish tasks earlier than scheduled even as retaining a high level of accuracy.
- Enhanced collections procedures significantly led to the decrease in exceptional accounts receivable.
- Microsoft Dynamics was used to optimize operations for generating customer invoices, resulting in a 15-day decline in receivables.
- Thrived in dynamic surroundings, carrying on increasing levels of duties.
4059 Williams Avenue
Bakersfield, CA 93301
2488 Watson Street
Pleasantville, NJ 08232