Senior Accountant Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2023. Get a jump-start, by editing this Senior Accountant resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Charles C. Barton
An experienced Senior Accounting professional with a track record of providing great service to major customers, substantially enhancing efficiency while guaranteeing proper paperwork and reporting. Team leader, promoter, and instructor capable of managing a large workload via organization, priority, accountability, and the application of best practices in the workplace. Exceptional communicator and speaker who collaborates well with personnel at all levels of an organization to assist them comprehend, evaluate, and make inferences from financial data. Top-notch technical abilities, and the capacity to incorporate technology to improve the reliability and performance of accounting operations.
- Organized the whole month-end operation, which included the creation of balance sheets, and financial statements.
- Executed SOX audited for conformity with legal standards.
- Generated corrections for monthly closures.
- Guided and assisted two young accountants, and gave accounting guidance to them.
- Designed better check processes for accounts payable, resulting in a $10.000 expenditure savings over the course of a year.
- By inputting account details, I was able to record a financial activity.
- Taxation legislation essential to the demands of specific clients was explored and changed into more understandable formats.
- Assessed contracts and developed financial management presentations.
- Compiled periodic financial reports, balanced complicated financial asset records formed ad hoc statements, and presented management with data on substantial spending variation.
- Contributed to the processing of business income tax and estate tax by the income tax department.
- Deployed financial networks (for example, Oracle), created functional requirements for authorized upgrades, documented system modifications, upgrades, and handled technical issues.
- In fundamental accounting and associated functional units, I assisted auditors and external divisions.
- Collaboration with project staff and internal divisions to build and offer courses for Oracle financial assets bookkeeping modules to Accounting, Information Technology, and other operational units.
- Aligned quarterly workflow owner certifications, improved inner management paperwork as appropriate, and analyzed cycle-level measures and process-level issues to verify that material activities and checks were included in the regulatory procedure on schedule, as mandated by law.
2488 Watson Street
Pleasantville, NJ 08232