Civil Engineer Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2023. Get a jump-start, by editing this Civil Engineer resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Jason E. Lopez
Civil Engineer with 5+ years of expertise creating strategies for multi-story structures using computer drawing, study and evaluation, and budget overview, with an emphasis on safety and ecological problems.
Civil EngineerTerracon, Cincinnati, OH
- Collaborated with coworkers to provide instructional resources to the community to assist them avoid future forest fires.
- Estimated material prices and sourcing needed to define project viability. Administrative responsibilities included recordkeeping, taking calls and emails, and buying supplies.
- Established the money, people, timeline, and materials required to complete projects successfully. With well-organized and executed civil engineering solutions, I was able to help the company meet its financial goals.
- When necessary, I offered technical help to personnel. Professional lectures and community conversations were used to educate the general public.
- Regulated engineering efforts to ensure work standards, timeliness, and quality assurance goals are met. Project contracts were conducted and project meetings were arranged.
- Designed low-impact mobility, grading, and stormwater techniques for long-term building projects.
- To increase traffic management and general efficiency, I undertook traffic volume estimates and gathered traffic accident records.
- Highly complex studies were performed to generate road, crossroad, and bridge building designs.
Civil EngineerPrime AE Group Inc, Columbus, OH
- Estimated material prices and sourcing required to evaluate project validity. To tackle technical engineering concerns, I formulated engineering challenges, acquired data, documented facts, and made conclusions.
- Survey findings, maps, plans, and other topographical and geologic data were analyzed to properly design facilities and building projects. Partnered with subcontractors, designers, engineers, and government organisations to accomplish projects on schedule and under budget.
- Guided civil engineers on numerous significant government projects including roadway construction and enhancements, traffic congestion measures, and bridge restoration.
- Cost-of-materials estimates, record and document monitoring, project paperwork, on-site project inspections, invoice/agreement validation, and construction permit forms were all processed.
- Developed expertise in blueprint interpretation, map and plan development.
Master of Science in Civil EngineeringUniversity of Dayton, Ohio
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
Real Estate License
Six Sigma Green Belt
4855 Round Table Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45208
Related resume samples
4990 Canis Heights Drive, LA
Companies worked for:
MGK Corp ,LA , ABC Corp, LA
Job titles held:
Mechanical Engineer, Associate Mechanical Engineer