Cybersecurity Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2022. Get a jump-start, by editing this Cybersecurity resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Keith E. Krull
Proficient Cybersecurity Specialist with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and certification in customer support. I am looking for the job of Senior Information Cyber Security Specialist, where I will be able to put my seven years of data security expertise to good use. Offering enhanced computer skills, such as experience reviewing security logs on operating platforms, databases, software, and networks.
- Documented safety architecture layout paperwork and normal operating processes.
- Utilized security statistics to reduce insecurity by examining historical attacks, discussing risks, and gaps, and executing enhanced processes.
- Instructed 200 users on security practices, operations, and risks as part of the business's initial security education initiative, which is being turned across the board.
- Manage cloud development safety, acting as the primary point of interaction for examining and addressing security-relevant challenges. Create risk and vulnerability analysis strategies and oversee the SEM system.
- Designed and implemented a corporation software delivery system that provides computer-controlled software notifications digitally to all network computers and devices.
- Network-specific projects and inter-disciplinary teams were scheduled, guided, and synchronized. Project goals were met on time, on budget, and in compliance with company goals.
- Collaborated with the design team to strengthen the business firewall.
- Designed, established, and executed a robust backup system for all critical corporate data, resulting in zero information loss.
- Implemented a framework of physical access restrictions, such as badges, device locks, and biometrics to reduce risk by 20%.
- Reduce detecting and spoofing strikes to nil by incorporating Wi-Fi application, firmware, and hardware notifications on a regular basis.
- Executed password modification regularly from every worker.
- Utilizing automatic notifications and mentoring all 550+ personnel in data security techniques reduced the danger of cyber threats by 25%.
- Coordination with customers to identify the most cost-effective methods to reduce the potential threats. Assisted in reducing hazards by an estimate of 35%.
1822 Buffalo Creek Road
Nashville, TN 37211
460 Flanigan Oaks Drive
College Park, MD 20741
1619 Seneca Drive
Woodburn, OR 97071
29 Leverton Cove Road,Boston, MA