Legal Assistant Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2023. Get a jump-start, by editing this Legal Assistant resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Client-driven and a tech-savvy legal assistant with a track record of an impressive performance at a top Sachs & Rogers Law Group general practice law firm. Qualified assistant with an extensive understanding of legal, workplace, operational, and clerical support activities, and legal papers, court records, and legal proceedings.
- Established a color-coded approach that improved the effectiveness and use of the docket schedule.
- Managed a 6-month accounting backlog, keeping all accounts receivable updated.
- During legal actions like litigation, payment discussions, depositions, and criminal issues, I maintained a variety of secret data, protocols, and documents.
- For court sessions and hearings, I organized scheduling and paperwork collection. Handled heavy workloads of word processing projects and court documents successfully.
- Enhanced the organization and safety of both paper and electronic information. New processes and protections were put in place to secure private customer details and firm files.
- Ensured timely replies to phone/email questions and competence in all client contacts.
- On lawyer direct contacts, I responded to 55+ calls every week. Received consumer questions and resolved small issues, reducing the attorney time.
- Keeping track of workplace documents. Decided to integrate a storage mechanism that reduced the business 7+ clerical hours each week.
- Submitted invoicing records for attorneys, resulting in 8% more billable hours than the previous year. Enabled a 15% revenue boost.
- Clio and MS Excel were used to maintain papers for 600+ clients.
- Acquire case-related affidavits to assist attorneys. Identify relevant laws, legal publications, and other information for specific circumstances.
- Generate tax records, capture and save expenditure paperwork. In planning for court procedures and prosecutions, give briefings on legal reasoning and facts.
- Evidence and other official documents were gathered and organized for evaluation by attorneys.
- Conferences, trial deadlines, and depositions have all been booked.
- For clients, I constructed a more protected database.
22 Shirley Street
GUANABA QLD 4210
1143 Fleming Street, LA
3683 Blackwell Street
Anchorage, AK 99515