Operating Room Nurse (OR) Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2022. Get a jump-start, by editing this Operating Room Nurse (OR) resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Operating Room Nurse
Dedicated and efficient OR nurse with over 8 years of experience. Enthusiastic to join the Swiss Medica Switzerland Hospital to give excellent care and commitment to its patients while also supporting the hospital personnel. In prior positions, I was chosen as a mentor for incoming nursing personnel and trainees.
- Ensured a risk-free operating setting.
- Aided in the preparation of operation timetables and the management of post-operative treatment for surgical patients.
- Patients were examined for problems, and pre- and post-surgery instruction was given to the patient and families.
- Assuring that all necessary documentation was in a record before operation and that each procedure was a success.
- Understand all of the equipment and be capable of predicting what device the doctor will need next.
- With the utilization of proper communication, I was able to build strong, trustworthy connections with teammates and patient families, leading to great patient outcomes.
- Exhibit self-assurance, reliability, empathy, flexibility, creativity, dedication, and enthusiasm.
- Worked with the operating personnel to confirm the patient's welfare and procedural requirements were met.
- Cooperated with doctors and other healthcare professionals to establish a surgical treatment process for patients.
- Accountable for arrangement and monitoring of the patient's treatment.
- Treatment decisions were established and evaluated depending on the patient's observations and the doctor's goal for a secure patient result.
- Aided in the retrieval and evaluation of all essential instruments and materials, and the pre-testing of all tools necessary before the operation.
- During the operation, examines, arranges, and helps the patient. Expertise, skill, and exposure to various critical situations in the surgery room.
- In complicated patient care situations, display analytical thinking and determining priorities.
Certification & Licenses
1432 Gressy, Switzerland
3976 Fieldcrest Road
Lindenhurst, NY 11757
162 Hay Road, Pinehill
Rua SJ-18, 1717