Emergency Medical Technician Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2022. Get a jump-start, by editing this Emergency Medical Technician resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Emergency Medical Technician
Daytona Beach, FL
Emergency Medical Technician with 7plus years of expertise in providing consistent and high-quality emergency treatment. Proven record of providing effective medical attention to seriously sick and wounded patients. Drove the ambulance at 75percent of the shifts and transform all the paperwork ahead of schedule with zero mistakes.
- Appreciated 3X by the Medical Officer for exemplary records.
- Earned "Pitch In" reward for the maintenance of a spotless ambulance.
- Organized inventories and cut prices by 25 per cent by improved supplier procurement.
- Extensive experience of emergency medicine for assessing, treating, stabilizing and transporting critically sick or wounded victims to hospitals and emergency rooms in the region.
- Provided competent emergency services to reactivate and recover patients with major injury, heart arrest, strokes, epilepsy, medication overdoses, hypothermia and other dangerous conditions.
- Created responsive emergency care assistance to residents, like attending to emergency calls and driving critically injured patients to local hospitals.
- Informed patient/patient family during emergency and non-emergency cases, ensuring care and transport alternatives.
- Employed complete experience of emergency protocols to include first-aid care/life support for the ill or wounded.
3838 Hickory Heights Drive
Baltimore, MD 21201
4412 Charter Street
Spring Hill, Kansas 66083
3889 Jasper Ave.
Edmonton, AB T5J 3N6,