Licensed Practical Nurse Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2022. Get a jump-start, by editing this Licensed Practical Nurse resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Rebecca F. Gentry
Licensed Practical Nurse
Empathetic and patient-centered Licensed Practical Nurse with 12+ years of experience in delivering outpatient services. Excited to assist AdventHealth Apopka by providing first-rate care to patients and supporting the staff in achieving strategic goals. Proficient in medical device tracking and sterilization, and computerized medical tracking methods.
- Patients received post-operative care like post-operative injury treatment, pain control, and infection therapy.
- Offered patients essential services or treatments such as assessing their temperature or blood level administering injections or doing catheterizations.
- Checked patients and conveyed any problems to the nurse or doctor.
- Adhered to recovery and care initiatives to expedite patient restoration, relieve inflammation, discomfort, illnesses, problems, and better clinical care.
- Inspected, evaluated, and reported the project's health, concerns, and vital parameters.
- As appropriate, rendered bedside nursing and medication support.
- Involved in continuing facility training courses and seminars.
- Keep a record of the patient's clinical background and medication details.
- Execute treatment initiatives under the supervision of doctors and relevant experts.
- Engage in induction and learning sessions for Licensed Nursing Assistants.
- Investigate an integrative life wellness program and make appropriate modifications.
- Support with patient requirements evaluations regularly.
- Accredited for service performance regularly earned over 95% in Periodic Patient Satisfaction Assessments.
- Organized frequent discussions with doctors and family members about specific patient healthcare programs.
2175 Steve Hunt Road
Miami, FL 33176
Los Angeles, CA
Rua SJ-18, 1717
3838 Hickory Heights Drive
Baltimore, MD 21201