Medical Surgical Nurse Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2023. Get a jump-start, by editing this Medical Surgical Nurse resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Michelle L. Weiner
Medical Surgical Nurse
Responsive and competent Certified Medical Surgical Nurse with over eight years of experience. Interested in joining Central DuPage Hospital to provide empathetic hospice treatment to patients suffering from medical and surgical illnesses. Previously, led a team of nursing staff in a 20-bed PACU facility and mentored new nurses.
- Illustrated the expertise to handle crucial circumstances and take care-based choices.
- Inform patients and family members on disease mechanisms, medical-surgical treatments, and other components of treatment programs, such as medicines and pain treatment.
- Offered other pain treatments utilizing therapeutic healing via hospital policy.
- Supervised medicines orally, intramuscularly, and subcutaneously.
- Prescribed prescriptions to patients, informed them, and followed doctors' instructions.
- Standard therapy and post-operation care were provided.
- Delivering clinical care to individuals suffering from different neurological and nervous system disorders.
- Treated five pediatric cases from the OR, ER, and ICU, skilled in low-high acuity levels in patients.
- Conducted evaluations, iv treatment, complicated injury care, and monitoring of different drainage equipment, among other things.
- Every day, worked with doctors and the rest of the healthcare professional to provide the best possible care for my patients.
- Established the patient's treatment plan by utilizing recognized nursing examination, predicted health outcomes, and specific nursing actions.
- Evaluated indications of physiological and psychological shifts in the patient's health.
Certifications & Licenses
3394 Jadewood Drive
Chicago, IL 60607
1281 New Creek Road
Anniston, AL 36201
3976 Fieldcrest Road
Lindenhurst, NY 11757