Volunteer Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2023. Get a jump-start, by editing this Volunteer resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Lorie M. Corcoran
Well-rounded volunteer with a diverse professional background that includes service assistance, project management, and process enhancement. Expertise in working with multi-functional teams, engaging stakeholders, and adapting rapidly to changing environments. Trusted partner skilled at developing innovative strategies for real-world corporate challenges.
- Facilitated the Human Resources division with administrative work.
- Personnel archives, such as perks, and different department records were registered and coordinated.
- Supported employees during the orientation and training process and new recruit orientations.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and indicated the ability to emphasize various tasks, accomplish preferred outcomes, and modify favorably to changing requirements.
- Established advertising and investor resources for potential and existing investors, and recognized and established connections with eligible donors.
- Coordinated and participated in 35+ conferences and seminars that provided networking opportunities in the global charitable communities.
- Worked with a group of 25 volunteer staff to establish techniques to inspire new contributions.
- Funding and donations were obtained for 12 projects that involved a variety of activities for kids, youngsters, and adults.
- Formed initiatives that resulted in a 12% rise in contributions in six months.
- Over 1500 volunteer hours were spent transporting sick people to and from hospital visits and conducting administrative duties.
- 100+ volunteers were instructed in reading to kids and helping in play areas.
- Over $45,000 was elevated via multiple fundraising activities such as bake sales, and raffles.
- On a regular basis, communicated with and transferred multiple patients.
- Registered patient paperwork and assisted with employee health exams.
- Arrange several team-building events each year, with 98 percent participation.
- Manage an updated regular schedule in the scheduling journal and suitable documents in accordance with business processes.
- Donations were made to local health facilities for newborns and toddlers with specific needs or conditions.
2237 Freedom Lane
Stockton, CA 95202
2395 Bailey Drive
Fort Madison, IA 52627
2113 Barnes Street
Orlando, FL 32803
1907 Black Oak Hollow Road
Morgan Hill, CA 95037