Floral Designer Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2023. Get a jump-start, by editing this Floral Designer resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Amy W. Allen
Floral designer with a passion for building long-term associations with clients. Over ten years of experience constructing and generating graphically appealing floral presentations for a wide range of special events. Discovered floral ideas for gift boxes and window showcases.
- As an event coordinator, responsible for ensuring the timely planning and distribution of bulk transactions for weddings, graduation ceremonies, and funeral services.
- Devised eye-catching window showcases all year and during the holiday season to captivate new customers.
- Showcased structured displays of clean, dry, and silk flower arrangements, and connected goods.
- Supplied requires evaluation, advanced suggestions, and successfully closed sales.
- Developed and maintained high-performing connections with clients and business partners.
- Guaranteed that events were completed successfully in accordance with customer requirements.
- Competent in all core areas of design, customer care, and team assistance.
- Inform clients regarding flower and foliage treatment, upkeep, and managing.
- Schedule the arrangement in accordance with the needs of the customer, employing the expertise of development and material features.
- Serve clients, reply to calls, sell gift items, and accept payment as part of workplace and retail facility responsibilities.
- Clients should be informed about the proper care, upkeep, and managing of varied floral and foliage, and other items.
- Establish flower arrangements with the potential to construct both conventional and creative showcases.
- Integrated and articulated special client purchases and deliveries.
- Undertake as a group member and an individual.
- Maintain floral stock and materials on a regular basis.
- Created flower arrangements for existing clients.
- Coordination and leadership of an onshore day of tasks for big events.
- Constructed custom arrangements to meet the client's requirements.
- To keep the store running smoothly, arrange your goods and keep your inventory equipped.
- Conducting overall cleaning tasks in the shop to keep it spotless and clean.
- Confirmed that huge orders for weddings, graduation parties, and funerals were planned and completed on time.
- Maintain inventory by keeping it watered, trim, and new to make sure top-quality products are shipped to customers.
- Carry out overall cleaning tasks in the shop to keep it spotless and clean.
- Water plants and prepare flowers and greenery for storage by cutting, conditioning, and cleaning them.
- Customers were recommended for the selection of gifts, organizing accessories, and bouquets for house decorating initiatives.
- Collaborating with exceptionally demanding customers in a very upmarket suburban setting established a private client book and a strong reiterate client.
2395 Bailey Drive
Fort Madison, IA 52627
4576 Brooke Street
Sugar Land, TX 77478
2822 Mill Street
Greenville, SC 29607
1907 Black Oak Hollow Road
Morgan Hill, CA 95037