Career Change Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2022. Get a jump-start, by editing this Career Change resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Jaime C. Lamanna
Self-directed and proactive worker with extensive experience in various fields. Demonstrated track record of success and a renown for beneficial cooperation. I am self-assured, detail oriented, and dedicated to viewing performance in whatever role I am performing. Dependable and committed to finding a position that will gain from my outstanding skill set and inspirational drive.
- HR processes were standardized through proper training administration, which helped workers in furthering their individual and organizational growth.
- Explored and handled workplace employee issues, bringing up alternatives before they increased and impacted worker associations.
- Assisted HR Manager with clerical and managerial responsibilities.
- Aided with the buying and organizing of materials and resources.
- Managed employees pay and rewards plans depending on corporate guidelines, market analysis, and surveys.
- Conducted new worker orientation and onboarding satisfaction enhanced by 99 percent.
- Created information and HR laws on which to establish decisions, resulting in a reduction in cost-per-hire.
- Handle domestic violence, depression, and other psychological disorders with compassion, and solid emotional stability.
- Offer a judgement-free area for families, kids, and educators to represent themselves and participate in the problem-solving method.
- Organize and attend at meeting with social workers to develop techniques to assist pupils both at home and at school, maintaining a positive and cooperative outlook, inspiring and enabling the achievement of both pupils and their families in challenging circumstances.
- Give educational resources, mentoring, and assistance to children and families from a variety of socioeconomic and financial contexts; holistically assess students' performance and potential for advancement and expansion, discussing students' at-home realities throughout parent-teacher meetings.
- Constructing and incorporating per week lesson strategies for four and 8-yea old kids.
- In an integrated classroom, leads the instruction of general education and individuals with educational disabilities and special necessitates.
- Inspiring children's student's learning cabalities in preparation for preschool.
- Developing long-term rapport with students and their parents / families.
1907 Black Oak Hollow Road
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
2113 Barnes Street
Orlando, FL 32803
4576 Brooke Street
Sugar Land, TX 77478
2237 Freedom Lane
Stockton, CA 95202