Entry-Level Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2021. Get a jump-start, by editing this Entry-Level resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Andrea H. Tillery
A well-organized graduate with prior experience managing events and scheduling for student organization projects. Looking for an entry-level job as an assistant coordinator to work in a progressive organization to facilitate the operations of Bravura Publishing.
- Assisted the marketing team in communicating and maintaining the promotional schedule for internal and external peers.
- Collaborated with copywriters on marketing materials and social media postings, and submit and manage foreign language versions for overseas markets.
- Verified that all advertising and social content adheres to basic industry standards and innovative direction.
- Evaluate weekly program effectiveness and give insights to the marketing department on prospects for improvement.
- Collaborate with the Analytics group and a marketing firm to provide ad hoc seasonal and program retrospect analysis for facilitation to leadership.
- Analyze and monitor competitors on a continuous basis.
- Arranged for a 3,000-person program, which included putting up pathways, planning craft projects, and providing detailed information and labeling.
- On all occasions, offering a warm and cheerful greeting, which earned a 100 percent favorable review assessment.
- In responsibility of organizing the fundraising event, which netted the institution $9.302 in money.
- Marathon running
3413 Fraggle Drive
Northbrook, IL 60062
144 oliver street
Los Angeles, CA
111 Cleve street
CA , 91338