Teen Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2023. Get a jump-start, by editing this Teen resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Dedicated and determined student (3.9 GPA) and has outstanding time management skills. Looking for a work placement in Business Management at your firm to put my customer relations and project management talents to work. Have excellent communication abilities and a good work ethic that will help your organisation reach its goals.
School Yearbook Editor-in-chief
- Implemented high-level collaboration abilities to motivate the group to finish the school yearbook 8 days ahead of time and with 15% less mistakes than the past four years.
- With a good work ethic, completed the design when the editor had to leave due to illness.
School Fundraising Coordinator
- Coordinated the efforts of 15 fundraisers using organizational abilities.
- With strong communication abilities, raised $3,500 more than the previous officer.
- Organized charity auctions to sell the local business products and services.
Varsity Basketball Team Captain
- Increased group performance before the games.
- Leading team exercises five times each week.
- Actively engaged in 5 times per week of intense basketball practice.
- Participated in public-speaking competition and won first place.
- Served more than 100 customers in a dynamic and fast-growing community kitchen.
- Supervisor recognized me for completing duties that no one else intended to undertake.
- Provided first-response medical assistance to those who were sick or injured.
- Delivered meals at large-scale banquets.
- Refilled stocks and inventories
- Management complimented me three times for my performance and productivity.
246 Nash Street Lane
3413 Fraggle Drive
Northbrook, IL 60062
1520 Strother Street
Gardendale, AL 35071