Undergraduate Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2021. Get a jump-start, by editing this Undergraduate resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Existing college student studying business administration with two years of part-time employment managing financial issues for a small accounting business. In two years, managed accounts for over 70 small and midsize enterprises, saving them over $80K. Looking to use bookkeeping and forecasting talents to advance as an assistant business analyst for Accusafe Financial Solutions.
- Arranged budgets and tax documents for people, families, and small companies on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
- Scrutinized financial data and accompanying documentation was for bookkeeping mistakes and inaccuracies.
- Constructed financial projection models for consumers and small companies to enhance savings and optimize income.
- Corporate policies and programs were evaluated for performance and feasibility.
- Processed 70+ small and medium-sized company accounts and discovered savings totaling more than $90,000.
- Maintained a checkout queue and retail devices such as a scale, barcode reader conveyor belt, and checkout counter.
- Finished all checkout operations swiftly and properly, while simultaneously pushing the shop credit card to clients.
- Helping sales floor personnel with shelf replenishment, maintaining front aisles clean, and providing assistance to clients as necessary.
- Offered the greatest quality of enjoyable and cheerful customer service, which resulted in a 25% yearly growth in clientele
- Modified cash counter, reducing the possibility of mistakes by 75%.
- Upselling at the checkout counter boosted sales by $5500 monthly.
Coursework: Business Economics, International Finance, Business Ethics, Global Business Management, Business Operations, Management Information and Decisions, Advanced Statistics.
1749 Chestnut Street
Quilcene, WA 98376