First-Year College Student Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2022. Get a jump-start, by editing this First-Year College Student resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Katherine H. Haris
First-Year College Student
An excellent university student with exceptional analytical and technical abilities and Internet experience wants the position of Library Assistant at Sheridan College to manage the institution's online services, academic libraries collection, and records.
Equipped with extensive understanding of digital library collections, Microsoft Office Suite, exceptional interpersonal, organizational skills, and the capability to prioritize assignments and work successfully both alone and as part of a team.
- Evaluated patients' medical-aid.
- Arranged and documented patient visitations.
- Developed my interpersonal and verbal abilities.
- Employed Analytical judgments in complicated and delicate circumstances.
- Uploaded electronic health data on a computer.
- Conducted clerical responsibilities like processing and preparing clinical notes, faxing, scanning, and copying papers.
- Stocked materials on a regular basis and kept the reception area clean.
- Establish and administer soup kitchen services, which resulted in a 15% reduction in cost.
- Teach a volunteer group to manage food shelves.
- Make, organize, and administer a work schedule for more than 150 volunteers.
- Compensation in Organizations
- Employment Law
- Global Human Resources
- Global Supply Operations
- Global Marketing Management
- International HRM and organizational behavior
- Blog Writing
- Graphic Design
1520 Strother Street
Gardendale, AL 35071
246 Nash Street Lane
3692 Silver Canoe Steet
Clarence, NY 14031
111 Cleve street
CA , 91338