Operating Room Nurse (OR) Resume Example
Tried and tested resume example for your next job in 2023. Get a jump-start, by editing this Operating Room Nurse (OR) resume example. Just update this example with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Operating Room Nurse Resume Examples
An Operating Room Nurse's duty is primarily limited to Operating room responsibilities; such nurses ensure that adequate medical treatment is delivered to patients both before and after surgery. This job role is described as follows: managing the patient before and after the procedure, supporting physicians during operational processes, organizing and submitting samples for evaluation, analyzing the patient's status, making sure accessibility of equipment and implants for surgical treatment, and prescribing specified IV medicines. The Operating Room Nurse Resume clearly mentions facilitating in post-operative duties such as dressings, patching, and transferring patients.
The competence to grasp and take instruction, knowledge with common sterilization methods and patient-need assessments, and cleaning in operations are all necessary abilities emphasized on the CV. Operating Room Nurses must have a nursing degree and a valid RN credential to perform. Those with perioperative specialized nursing qualifications are given a priority.
Operating Room Nurse/ Executive Resume Example
Operating Room Nurse/ Executive Resume Professional Summary
A driven and enthusiastic professional with over ten years of experience in operating room assistance and giving better primary care in a healthcare setting. Achieving key traits that identify a good nurse, and growing knowledge with a lifetime dedication to learning, are among the aspirations. Operating Room Nurse with a specific focus, excellent clinical utilization review, and case management expertise in a regulated care setting. Demonstrated proficiency in medical procedures.
Operating Room Nurse/ Executive Resume Skills
- Operating room support
- Equipment use expertise
- Pre-operative assessments
- Post-op care knowledge
- Emergency response
Operating Room Nurse/ Executive Resume Job Description
- Ascertain that all instruments like an Operation table are set up and prepared for the procedure.
- Facilitate the introduction of sterilized equipment and the preparation of the operating room for the operation.
- On admission, take the patient into the surgery room, make sure the patient's appropriate side is indicated, and the informed operative permission is approved.
- Accountable for transporting samples and cultures to the proper location, dispatching the next patient, and coordinating with the surgeon about the day's schedule.
- Preserve a sterile spot and make certain that no one else contaminates the region or devices. Conduct surgical measures in collaboration with the circulating nurse.
- Provided to company ’s growth efforts as an involved representative of the patient education and operating groups,.
- Customer care coordinate with participants of an interdisciplinary team, like surgeons, nurses, engineers, and administrators, to establish.
Operating Room Nurse I Resume Example
Operating Room Nurse I Resume Professional Summary
Qualified and authorized operating room nurse who has worked in both private and public health institutions. Aiding surgeons in operational and surgery facilities, and support in the preparation of patients for treatment. Have experience interacting with patients post-treatment is also a plus.
Operating Room Nurse I Resume Skills
- Interpersonal and written communication
- Surgical patient care
- Vital signs
- Medical histories
- Pain Management
- Tracheostomy Care
- Oxygen saturation standards
Operating Room Nurse I Resume Job Description
- Patient records were gathered, and all necessary data was submitted.
- All medical and legal criteria were met.
- Reported doctors of any changes in behavior or concerns that needed to be addressed.
- Participated in operating room operations and aided surgeons.
- Before operations, spoke with patients to evaluate vitals and inform them about the procedures.
- Prepped patients for procedures such as shaving body surfaces.
- Post-operative meetings were held to conclude medications and discuss queries.
- Arrange the operation room's tools and devices based on their use.
- Evaluate patient conditions on a regular basis and notify the doctor of any developments.
- Collect comprehensive patient records and keep the system up to date.
Operating Room Nurse II Resume Example
Operating Room Nurse II Resume Professional Summary
Results-driven, a skilled registered nurse with 6 years of experience in a fast-emerging healthcare setting, and efficient, goal-oriented professional with the capacity to quickly master new duties.
Operating Room Nurse II Resume Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Charge Nurse
- Electronic Charting
- Post-Operative Care
- Supply Counts
- IV Administration
- Patient/ Family Education
- Patient Care and ADLs
Operating Room Nurse II Resume Job Description
- Assisting doctors with a wide range of complicated operations, involving transfusions, grafts, orthopedics, surgeries, wound dressing, cardiac, bypass, and other routine operations.
- Verified that medical patients got treatment before, between, and after their procedures.
- Patients/families were instructed about surgical specifics, risks, and after-care.
- All medical tools and sponges employed throughout surgery were carefully documented.
- Significant expertise establishing standardized inter-professional treatment strategies for particular illnesses.
- Helped the doctor amid medical cases such as intubation, intrusive operations, and exchange transfusions.
- Patients were trained for medical treatments. Pre-op samples were gathered and delivered to the laboratory.
- Introduced pre- and post-surgery education. Assisted as the communication link between the personnel of the operational team and the patient's family.
Asst. Operating Room Nurse Resume Example
Asst. Operating Room Nurse Resume Professional Summary
Empathetic Assistant Operating Room Nurse with 4+ years of experience aiding doctors in a variety of operations such as general surgery, heart surgery, transplants, and cosmetic procedures. Focused on delivering exceptional services and assistance to all patients to enhance operational results. Proven capacity to communicate with patients/coworkers, enabling that they receive the attention and direction required during high-stress circumstances.
Asst. Operating Room Nurse Resume Skills
- Specimen Collection
- Wound Care
- Pregnancy/ Deliveries
- Injections/ Immunizations
Asst. Operating Room Nurse Resume Job Description
- Collaborates and interacts with staff members to examine, arrange, execute, and analyze treatment plans. Pre-and post-operative education is offered.
- Replies to life-threatening circumstances in accordance with nursing guidelines and principles.
- Guarantees that the proper patient is being operated on and that the appropriate protocol is being followed.
- All care documentation is documented succinctly, correctly, and thoroughly, in a timely way, in the correct format, and on the relevant forms.
- Set up the operating theatre for the patient. Played an active role in a hospital treatment facility campaign.
- Takes remedial action when data from surveillance devices reveal unfavorable symptoms.
- Examines patients' physical and emotional health all across treatment cycle.
Associate Operating Room Nurse Resume Example
Associate Operating Room Nurse Resume Professional Summary
With 7+ years of experience, a highly skilled and competent professional who wants to work as a nurse in an operating theatre setting. Ability to help doctors during surgeries, maintain and handle surgical tools.
Associate Operating Room Nurse Resume Skills
- Patient Care
- HIPAA Compliance
- Managed Care
- Infection Control
- Patient Information Collection
- Treatment Planning
- Perioperative Care
Associate Operating Room Nurse Resume Job Description
- Handling surgical procedures before, throughout, and after surgeries.
- Creating and utilizing a list to ensure that the surgery room's core plans are implemented.
- Interacting with both administrative and non-departmental personnel.
- Recognizing and meeting all of the patients' fundamental needs.
- Generating medical evidence and an improved health plan for patients.
- Collecting and evaluating the medical histories.
- In the surgery room, monitoring and treating patients.
Operating Room Nurse/Coordinator Resume Example
Operating Room Nurse/Coordinator Resume Professional Summary
Proactive and committed Operating Room Nurse seeking to use nursing education, significant medical experience, and considerable operational expertise as a Circulating Nurse to deliver secure, empathetic, and quality care.
Operating Room Nurse/Coordinator Resume Skills
- Ambulatory Care
- Patient Positioning
- Post Surgical Monitoring
- Instrument Preparation
- Wound Care
- Surgeon Assistance
- Patient Assessment
Operating Room Nurse/Coordinator Resume Job Description
- Competent to start operating the computer charting program SIS, involving organizing patients, transmitting orders, and intra-operative charting and billing.
- When in a difficult circumstance, used great prioritizing abilities to acquire required materials in the ranking order for the doctors.
- Employ problem-solving abilities successfully in a fast-paced, high-stress atmosphere to discover answers to individuals' different requirements.
- Helps anesthesiologists with placement and induction. Guarantee the patient's correct posture, preparation, and safety.
- Maintains the patient's security at all times and serves as a patient representative.
- Displayed competencies like management, collaboration, and task supervision.
- With a proper work connection with the healthcare professional and patients, provide great outcomes and clinical efficiency.
Operating Room Nurse/Representative Resume Example
Operating Room Nurse/Representative Resume Professional Summary
Nursing expert with 7+ years of expertise as an operative nurse who is empathetic and self-determined. Highly proficient in operative cleaning, suction, dressing, sewing, and pre-procedure facility preparation. Recognized for enforcing the ANA ethical standards.
Operating Room Nurse/Representative Resume Skills
- Nursing practices
- Medication administering
- Medical terminology
- Observational methods
- Quantitative analysis
- Scheduling and coordination
- Patient observation
- Database organization
- Basic patient care
Operating Room Nurse/Representative Resume Job description
- Conduct tasks in accordance with the doctor-prepared schedule. Assessed medicines and properly documented them.
- When agreeing as a witness, verify that the patient and physician have given authorization.
- Worked as part of a multidisciplinary group in providing high-quality patient care and completing all doctor's instructions.
- Pre-and post-surgical evaluations were carried out. Recorded procedures followed throughout all stages of operation.
- Post-operation vital indicators were assessed and medicines were delivered. The operating room nurse evaluates and assists the scrub nurse as necessary.
- Patients were arranged, the operating room was prepped, and the table was modified in accordance with normal regulations.
- Assisting in the supervision of employees and departments to offer the best protection of a safe workplace.
- As instructed, performed overall duties and installed and operated supplies and materials.
Operating Room Nurse/Analyst Resume Example
Operating Room Nurse/Analyst Resume Professional Summary
A registered nurse who is keen to exhibit medical abilities and a work ethic while carrying out work with multidisciplinary treatment staff.
Operating Room Nurse/Analyst Resume Skills
- Neuro and Spine Surgery
- General Surgery
Operating Room Nurse/Analyst Resume Job Description
- Collaborates with other clinicians such as the doctor, anesthetic specialist, surgical aid, medical equipment representatives, and medical trainees.
- Verify that all pre-surgery procedures, diagnostics, and X-rays are completed. Patients advocate for themselves, providing optimum patient care in the operation room.
- Coordination of the operating team's requirements with other healthcare professionals required for operation accomplishment.
- Evaluates the patient's progress before, during, and after surgery to achieve the best possible result for the patient.
- While responding to patient questions and describing the treatment program, display excellent interpersonal skills.
- Prepare the operating rooms for the surgery by sterilizing and organizing surgical instruments.
- When necessary, conducted circulation and scrub nurse duties.
- Specific pre-and post-operative treatment was designed for each patient.
Jr. Operating Room Nurse Resume Example
Jr. Operating Room Nurse Resume Professional Summary
Offering wide expertise and quality inpatient management with a focus on nursing throughout the age spectrum, in circulating and charge nurse responsibilities. The nursing approach is used to coordinate or deliver nursing services.
Jr. Operating Room Nurse Resume Skills
- Registered Nurse
- Patient Care
- Operating Room
- Basic Life Support
Jr. Operating Room Nurse Resume Job Description
- Patients who undergo operation were given expert nursing treatment.
- All medical operations were arranged and handled in the surgery room.
- Create and use a list to ensure that the physical layout of the surgery room and its instruments adheres to all standard specifications.
- Collected the type and amount of materials and unique tools required for everyday activities and any emergencies.
- Circulate and scrub in preparation for a variety of clinical operations. Ensure the patients and medical staff security.
- Answered to operational emergencies like cardiac and respiratory difficulties, and bleeding.
- Patient care is provided by circulators, scrubs, first assistants, and ambulatory enrolment, post-surgery, and discharge nurses.
- Involved in many cross-departmental improvement initiatives and efficiently helped to the use of sophisticated auditing methodologies.
- Deliver customized and age-appropriate competent treatment to allocated patients.
Create your resume in minutes for FREE.
Use resume templates that are tested and proven to fit the rules employers are looking for.Create resume now
243 Fancher Drive
Dallas, TX 75247
77, Rue St Ferréol
71 Gaffney Street
Point Wilson VIC 3212