Cosmetology Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2022. Get a jump-start, by editing this Cosmetology resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Colleen M. H
Qualified and diverse Cosmetologist with a focus on providing customers with the latest and most cutting-edge cosmetology services. Devoted to promoting self-expression and assisting customers in achieving all of their aesthetic aspirations.
- Respond to the calls, quickly return voicemails asking about hair treatments, and schedule visitors with the right stylist depending on their experience and area of expertise.
- Provided evaluations, shampoo and blowout assistance, and services including cuts and coloring.
- Focused on toning glaze procedures, roots treatments, gloss treatments..
- Depending on their requirements and preferences, made relevant service and retail suggestions to customers.
- By reserving, hair and makeup services were made available for particular occasions.
- Certified cosmetologist with a focus on creativity and excellent customer service and committed to giving clients incredibly appealing hairstyles and aesthetic procedures.
- A specialist in beauty concentrated on improving clients' self-images. Offer modern, trendy services in luxurious spa and salon environments.
- Monitor weekly sales volume, eliminating unsuccessful items and introducing new ones.
- Provided customers with shampooing and conditioning services before escorting them to their assigned hair stylist.
- Inviting in current clients, helped the salon's initial-year revenue climb by 15%.
- Addressed the complete variety of beauty goods and services offered by the organization by paying attention to customers' needs and outlining product advantages, added-on sales reached by 28% on median yearly.
- Achieved a 100,000+ follower Instagram presence and appeared on the List of the leading Instagram profile for makeup, skincare, and haircare.
- Co-organized group is now developing a clean and healthy children's amusement facility. Business buy-in was enthusiastically received by articulating predicted ROI.
- Trained coworkers at the spa how to work together and with positivity, which increased efficiency and client contentment.
- Maintained the work areas organized and hygienic in accordance with protocol.
- Joined all scheduled appointments and provided helpful comments.
786 Dye Street
Tempe, AZ 85281
2658 Bruce Street
Saint Louis, MO 63120