Salon Manager Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2022. Get a jump-start, by editing this Salon Manager resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Annette B. Ellis
Salon manager with 8 years of expertise in high-end salons. Committed to individualized client involvement and retaining employees updated on the newest beauty developments. Sustain a loyal consumer base and recruit top staff by enforcing proper cleanliness and hygiene measures. Have strong organizational, promotional, and interpersonal abilities.
- Exhibited great business skills in all facets of financial information and critical business factors for the salon and retail outlets.
- Utilizing conference calls, email, training classes, and face-to-face coaching, I used my excellent verbal and organizational abilities to break knowledge down into simple and succinct stages.
- Hired three advanced-level stylists and trained existing stylists and estheticians to level up in real-time mentoring and goal-setting sessions.
- Exceeded sales targets by a factor of ten while achieving or surpassing monthly quotas. The salon was closed and reopened in accordance with the regular shifts.
- Acted as a link between workers and customers to verify that all customer service queries and concerns were correctly addressed.
- Conducted operational parts of sales, such as inventory recording, accepting customer transactions and entering daily sales data.
- Designed and led professional workshops, planned and finalized interviews, and arranged employment ads.
- Salon procedures were administered, involving booth rental, accounting, recordkeeping, a multi-line call, invoicing, and social media networks.
- Established several social media initiatives to market Ulta's new goods and services, resulting in an 80% boost in sales volume.
- Screens and trains new hairdressers, nail artists, and spa employees. Verified monthly performance evaluation that all members are adhering to the salon's aims.
- Coordination with vendors for training for salon employees to keep them updated on the latest patterns and customer service tactics.
- Arranges team-building events to facilitate easy coordination between salon employees and motivate members to contribute at work.
- Tracks supply inventory and instruct workers on how to use salon resources more efficiently.
- Periodic budget, payroll, supply inventory, personnel performance measurement, and sales figures were generated.
- With a more direct strategy to social media advertising, surpassed monthly objectives by 60%.
- Reduced personnel turnover by answering their issues in a timely way and recognizing outstanding performance with merits.
2658 Bruce Street
Saint Louis, MO 63120