Nail Technician Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2024. Get a jump-start, by editing this Nail Technician resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Nancy T. McCormick
Committed and dedicated nail technician with over nine years of experience offering customers with a wide scope of quality nail services. Normal nail care, design patterns, and artistic color ideas are all areas of expertise. Solid track record of surpassing customer requirements and enabling return visits.
- Offer comprehensive nail treatment and design services.
- Use non-toxic items to perform six different kinds of pedicures and manicures.
- Depending on the client's choices, render nail treatment and aesthetic suggestions.
- Assist an active clientele of more than 70 plus existing customers.
- Inform nail technicians about current and potential normal nail care remedies.
- Everyday communication with ten customers to evaluate tailored nail care and creative strategies.
- Delivered standard nail services, such as therapies, upkeep, and design.
- Facilities and nail care equipment were kept clean and hygienic.
- Booked appointments and collected payments for more than 50 customers per shift.
- When clients arrived at the salon, they were welcomed with a refreshments.
- Helped beauty experts with basic duties like cleaning and sanitation.
- Clients were given highly qualified manicure and pedicure services, and collaborated with them to guarantee that they were satisfied.
- Addressed calls, sent emails, gathered payments, and performed other clerical responsibilities as delegated by the manager.
- Maintaining multiple tools and materials, staying recent with developments, promoting new items and services
- Sanitized the work space, kept strategic supplier interactions, and instructed and organized new employees.
- Arranged individual and group bookings to enhance efficiency.
- Clients were given data on services and products to meet their requirements.
- Quantified regular profitability using centralized financial documents of cash inflow and outflow.
- Maintaining a clean working atmosphere to comply with state sanitary guidelines.
- To satisfy clients, issues were fixed and queries were resolved.
- Constantly increase salon customer base by marketing business internally and externally, and by developing associations with every customer.
- Maintained understanding of existing manicure/pedicure methods and patterns to meet all nail necessities.
891 Hall Street
Las Vegas, NV 89121
786 Dye Street
Tempe, AZ 85281