Professional Nanny Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2021. Get a jump-start, by editing this Professional Nanny resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
112 East 20th Street, NJ
Caring nanny with experience of 3 + years. About two years of working as a live-in nanny. 355 days/yr guaranteed physical exercise. Increased math ratings by tutoring by 35%. Children were transported every day with a 100% clear driving record. Certified Associate for Child Development (CDA).
- Receive excellent reviews from parents and children reliably, with multiple referrals
- Suitable for coordinating regular schedules for children, including meals, education, and recreational activities.
- Good ability to interact with children at various stages of development and to support children with school work.
- Nanny with more than 5 years of experience delivering excellent treatment to children between the ages of 2 and 14
- Served as a live-in nanny for two lovely, happy girls. A general nanny housekeeper definition was fulfilled and all nanny duties were performed.
- Supported in day-to-day treatment, teaching, and playing. They played sports, including swimming and tennis. Ensured 330 days a year of children's physical activity.
- Daily tasks and preparation, organized. They did light laundry. Nutritiously prepared meals. Earned weekly meal consistency commendations.
- The perfect driving record has been preserved. Tutored kids in math. The test scores for children increased by 35 percent.