Waitress Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2021. Get a jump-start, by editing this Waitress resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Waitress/Server with more than 3 years of food and beverage experience in the industry. A lengthy history of achievement in the fields of culinary and customer services. Under strain, personable and competent, while maintaining an orderly, efficient, and prioritized working atmosphere. To obtain a position in a widely respected and developed organization to help improve career development in my chosen field of study while serving the purpose and vision of the company.
- Delegated duties to servers and partnered to produce courses on time with the kitchen.
- Enforced the highest standard of service and created excellent contact between customers and co-workers to ensure a pleasant experience for the visitor.
- Upgrading the ability to successfully multitask, catering to several tables, and supporting my fellow co-workers.
- Serve wine, serve champagne, open bottles at the table, prepared tickets, salads, beverages.
- Serving food or drinks to customers, and, as needed, preparing or serving specialty dishes at tables.
- Check with consumers to make sure they like their meals and take steps to address any issues.
- Checking the registration of patrons to make sure they meet the minimum age criteria for alcoholic beverage consumption.
- Writing food orders from patrons on order slips, memorizing orders, or entering orders for transmission to kitchen employees on computers.