Waitress Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2022. Get a jump-start, by editing this Waitress resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Waitress/Server with more than 3 years of food and beverage experience in the industry. A lengthy history of achievement in the fields of culinary and customer services. Under strain, personable and competent, while maintaining an orderly, efficient, and prioritized working atmosphere. To obtain a position in a widely respected and developed organization to help improve career development in my chosen field of study while serving the purpose and vision of the company.
- Delegated duties to servers and partnered to produce courses on time with the kitchen.
- Enforced the highest standard of service and created excellent contact between customers and co-workers to ensure a pleasant experience for the visitor.
- Upgrading the ability to successfully multitask, catering to several tables, and supporting my fellow co-workers.
- Serve wine, serve champagne, open bottles at the table, prepared tickets, salads, beverages.
- Serving food or drinks to customers, and, as needed, preparing or serving specialty dishes at tables.
- Check with consumers to make sure they like their meals and take steps to address any issues.
- Checking the registration of patrons to make sure they meet the minimum age criteria for alcoholic beverage consumption.
- Writing food orders from patrons on order slips, memorizing orders, or entering orders for transmission to kitchen employees on computers.
2932 Edington Drive
Douglasville, GA 30134
3126 Briarwood Drive
Camden, NJ 08102