Postal Service Officer Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2023. Get a jump-start, by editing this Postal Service Officer resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Deann R. Baker
Postal Service Officer
Competent and determined with established years of expertise in mail services and business, extensive expertise as a Postal Service Clerk; capability to give exceptional customer service to a wide range of clients and personnel. Outstanding oral and written communication abilities; capacity to work successfully with others with minimum guidance, potential to showcase phenomenal work conduct.
Postal Service OfficerUnited States Postal Service, NV
- Obtain passport photographs and complete all passport papers.
- Complete forms for lost mail, missing parcels, and address changes.
- Assist with postal delivery by putting mail into bags, cartons, and loading it into vehicles.
- Supervise the processing of mail to confirm that no errors occur.
- Answer client calls promptly and responds to any concerns as thoroughly as feasible.
- Recognized, designed, and integrated operational and logistical procedures for mail receipt, sorting, and delivery.
- Accountable for auditing clerk/supervisor postage inventory and cash checks to ensure compliance.
- Staff were shown communication skills to improve customer support.
- Retain meticulous records of regular and periodic financial transactions and reports.
- Depending on monthly postal service examinations and audits, create and deliver after action reports.
Postal Service ClerkUnited States Postal Service, NV
- Responded to inquiries about mail laws and processes, prices, and post office packages by communicating with clients and other personnel.
- By inspecting them on a daily basis, I was able to ensure that the necessary postage, parcels, and letters were in fine condition.
- Completed papers for address adjustments, mail theft, and loss.
- Canceled postage by inserting mail through postage canceling machines or stamping letters by hand.
- Everyday operations were documented, and the money drawer was kept in check.
- Provided customer support to a variety of people on mail services, rules, and fees.
Bachelor of Science in Business AdministrationUniversity of Nevada, Las Vegas
Mail Design Professional (MDP)
Certified Direct Mail Professional (CDMP)
2461 Hall Street
Las Vegas, NV 89128
Related resume samples
Companies worked for:
ABC Corp, Washington,DC, MNL Pvt Ltd, Washington, DC
Job titles held:
HR Assistant, Office Manager