Health and Safety Manager Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2023. Get a jump-start, by editing this Health and Safety Manager resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Scott A. Hugh
Health and Safety Manager
Health and safety manager proficient at planning and incorporating HSE management technologies, and having a long history of HSE accomplishments that regularly surpassed business leader expectations. I am enthusiastic about individual security and sustainability protection, and I excel at directing cultural shifts when improving workflow, culminating in efficient, HSE-conscious strategic initiatives.
- Fostered the transition of the company's security traditions from responsive to proactive by guiding key stakeholders.
- Within a U.S.-based business, we were able to reduce worker injuries by 43 percent.
- Initiated a behavior-related safety plan with an emphasis on ergonomics.
- Management to actively manage workers' remuneration scenarios, minimizing lost time by 80% and employees compensation by 49%.
- EHS conformance and tracking were organized with local, state, and federal governmental authorities.
- Accountable for ensuring that all governmental environmental rules are followed.
- Designed and deployed occupational safety projects to decrease workplace accidents.
- In the last three years, reduced OSHA trackable injuries by 80%.
- Facilitated incident reporting legislation resulted in detailed study and analysis, and formed the basis for the launch of a Safety Management Structure start-up.
- Coordination, execution, and reporting of air data collection results in accordance with OSHA extensive standards.
- Performs random site visits, ensures that all safety hazards are recorded, rectified, and training session is initiated to prevent the risk.
- Reconfigured safety initiative to emphasize hands-on instruction through highly dynamic techniques, resulting in enhanced worker safety awareness.
- Generated an employee-led Ergonomics Evaluation Team to provide coaching, assessment techniques, and assessment advice.
- Digitalized training and material security information sheet monitoring programs have been established, allowing for better tracking of staff training, accident happening, and streamlined material protection records reports.
- Designed and implemented systems to advance employee ownership of the safety training, including groups for accident report and job hazard interpretation, and safety proposal plan.
- At shift group sessions, security performance measures and updates were introduced to converse any safety hazards and remedial action to avoid them.
4583 Lowes Alley Westerville
744 Oakridge Lane
Sandersville, GA 31082