Housekeeping Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2023. Get a jump-start, by editing this Housekeeping resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Whitney J. Skow
Qualified and reliable housekeeper with expertise in both private homes and major hotels. Appreciated for providing clean, sanitary, tidy, and friendly surroundings for hotel visitors and customers. Capable of picking the best strategies and methodologies for all cleaning tasks.
- Customers gave high ratings for extensively cleaning their homes.
- Customer preferences for housekeeping methodology were adjusted, smoothly transitioning from the usage of chemical cleaners to eco-friendly or green cleaning aids.
- Transformed 68 percent of customers into returning customers, resulting in a 25 percent rise in revenue in one year.
- 15 New employees were trained in all parts of housekeeping to ensure they met health and security requirements.
- In a 400-plus room hotel, substitute unclean towels and napkins, vacuum carpets, and polish floors with brooms and power washing and waxing devices.
- New washing methods and team approaches were executed, resulting in a 12-hour reduction in working population hours a week.
- Care for kids or senior citizens by supervising their activities, offering social support, and helping them with bathing, eating, and other tasks.
- Assisted guests with tailoring repairs and reupholstered worn-out items in hotel rooms.
- Additional room furniture, bedsheets, and towels were given for visitors with specific requirements.
- Keep lists of unoccupied rooms that needed housekeeping attention before their upcoming residents arrived.
- Ensure that all conference rooms are equipped and cleaned before and after booking.
- Cleaning hotel common areas such as the cafeteria, lobbies, and foyers.
- Laundry on a regular schedule, and keeping all towels and linens stockpiled.
- Assuring that all rooms are kept clean and examined prior to guest arrival.
- Testing equipment and appliances for problems and informing the maintenance staff.
- Developed a logbook for regular inventories of housekeeping carts, which enhanced stock control and reduced the number of visits to the warehouse facility during cleaning rounds.
- Hotels met their productivity and performance targets. Directed training that contributed to housekeeping having the maximum customer satisfaction score out of all other divisions.
4055 Big Elm
Kansas City, MO 64106
4626 Taylor Street
Mamaroneck, NY 10543
3230 B Street
Stillwater, MN 55082
15 Morgan Street,Chicago, IL