Network Administrator Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2024. Get a jump-start, by editing this Network Administrator resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Rebecca M. Kahn
Proficient network administrator with 8plus years of experience dealing with new and existing network installations. At ABC Management Pvt. Ltd, I supervised the installation of a new server facility worth more than $150,000 and installed emergency preparedness technologies that increased resilience metrics by a factor of four. Looking to assist Wonka Technical Industries in reducing their network management expenditure while enhancing efficiency and reliability.
- Performs frequent checks to ensure that all structures and operations that have been incorporated into the systems are functioning effectively, promptly, and in compliance with ABC company's values, targets, and standards.
- Oversees analysis and requirements planning, and financing for IT and other company areas.
- Maintains and analyzes network equipment security devices.
- Creates and executes data integrity safeguards, and regular system backups.
- Cooperates with computer application programmers and acts as a link between software suppliers on product design, system upgrades, and the transition of modifications from assessment to deployment.
- Promotes data security and reliability, and the privacy of all customer information.
- Informs companies and other program users about network connection updates.
- By closely checking equipment, diagnosing possible problems, and cascading technology concerns to suppliers for rapid correction, I was able to ensure the network's reliability and safety.
- Designed network access procedures and was entrusted with maintaining documentation to ensure the strict security of all systems.
- Delivered, monitored, and upgraded all Microsoft Windows OS for all devices and equipment on a given network.
- All VPN services for smart routers, laptops, desktops, and connected printers were set up and installed.
- Integrated group rules, which reduced expenses related to Windows 10 upgrades by 50–70%.
- Supervised the setup of a modern server room valued at more than $150,000.
- Emergency recovery methods were applied and evaluated, resulting in a fourfold increase in disaster prevention.
4153 Baker Avenue
Fort Worth, TX 76111
234 Mayo Street
Independence, KY 45242
2418 Pooz Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
29 Leverton Cove Road,Boston, MA