Emergency Nurse Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2022. Get a jump-start, by editing this Emergency Nurse resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Energetic and trained Certified Emergency Care Nurse with over ten years of expertise in high-turnover urgent departments Specialist in triage and emergency medical treatment for Trauma Unit patients. Excited to join Albury Wodonga Health to help its patients and personnel. Recognized thrice for the great degree of care.
- Appointed to serve on hospital boards, including the Nurse Hiring Council to promote the Trauma Unit.
- Assisting with evaluations, treatments, and other aspects of patient treatment.
- Updated medical paperwork in a comprehensive way.
- Established care and prescription regimens for emergency department patients to prepare them for a healthy recovery following a tragedy or incident.
- Coordinated the room set up for the emergency departments such as the cleaning of surgical tools and the sterilization of surfaces before-after patient appointments.
- Supervised ER patients, especially notifying doctors or charge nurses of improvements in patient condition and interacting with patients and their families in a range of stressful scenarios.
- Conducted medical treatments like EKG, cardiac monitoring, checking vital indicators, UCG screening, and drug administration.
- Worked with a lot of ER experts to guarantee efficient patient care.
- Implemented immediate patient health evaluation on patient's entry at the ER in the early stages of an acute condition or injury.
- Public speaking
- Theatre - Participated in a play at Knox Community Arts Centre (KCAC) for a cause to generate funds.
92 Carlisle Street
Balmattum VIC 3666
16 Mnimbah Road
Allynbrook NSW 2311
685 Dennison Street
Modesto, CA 95354
3838 Hickory Heights Drive
Baltimore, MD 21201