Firefighter Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2023. Get a jump-start, by editing this Firefighter resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Vincent O. Jones
Committed to defending lives and property by devoted service executing immediate medical, firefighting, and first-responder activities. firmly driven to helping teammates with station duties, training, and fire detection on a daily basis. Seeking to apply my more than four years of experience in emergency management to offer useful assistance with rescue and evacuation initiatives.
FirefighterRural Metro, Morristown, NJ
- Save lives and property by responding to distress calls and fire alarms. To put out fires, evacuate people, and deliver life-saving treatment options and analyzed the situation promptly.
- Addressed hundreds of road accidents, car fires, bush fires, and structural fires in residences, residential apartments, and commercial structures.
- Collaborated with the team and other initial officials to take charge of disaster situations, eliminate fires, execute victim search and rescue, cure the wounded, and prevent future casualties by keeping onlookers safe.
- Extensively trained more than 35 volunteer firefighters and they served as leaders throughout evacuation procedures and fire suppression.
- Conducted "Fire Safety" presentations in a variety of settings, such as primary schools, religious institutions, and neighborhood businesses.
- Offered wounded patients medical attention, performing CPR, first aid, and other emergency measures.
FirefighterHanover Township, Cedar Knolls, NJ
- Evaluated the emergency situation and acted rapidly to put out flames, help victims, and maintain public security.
- Performed minor upkeep and repairs on fire hydrants and systems during inspections to reduce glitches by 10%.
- Handled activities related to fire management and management as needed, and examined accident and home fire sites to determine what caused them.
- Investigated a fire scene, prepared correct reports, and handed the superintendent the results.
- Undertook several training sessions to instruct firemen on how to respond to numerous distress calls and the distinct firefighting and immediate medical responsibilities.
- Participated in a number of training sessions and the best procedures for rescue operations, employing fire tools to put out fires, and maintaining department devices.
- Helped the firefighter EMT with providing first aid to individuals after a urgent rescue.
Bachelor of Science in Fire ScienceNew Jersey City University, NJ
First Aid Certification
Certified Fire Inspector II (CFI-II)
First Aid, CPR and AED Instructor
999 Walnut Avenue
Jersey City, NJ 07306
Hostile Fire Events
Vehicle Fires & Extrications
Wildland & Forest Fires
Firefighter Assist & Search Team
Mass Casualty Events
First Aid and CPR
Related resume samples
4697 Gregory Lane
Louisville, KY 40202
Companies worked for:
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Louisville, KY, U.S. Army Joint Munit...
Job titles held:
Field Combat Engineer , Special Forces Candidate