Juvenile Counselor Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2023. Get a jump-start, by editing this Juvenile Counselor resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Caterina J. McDaniel
Juvenile counselor with an associate's degree in community services and experience with youth and teenagers. Looking for a job at Angel Care Community Services to illustrate a diverse range of counseling, interaction, and parenting abilities with the goal of developing trusting and nurturing connections with youth.
Juvenile CounselorCenter for Family Services, Cumberland, NJ
- Communicated with and committed to young people, instructing them healthy behaviors and coping methods.
- Using special flow boards, keep records of student details, recognizing suicidal alerts, sleep cycles, and restrictions.
- Assisted children and teenagers with homework and facilitated group therapy sessions.
- As an advisor for unsettled youth, aided them in gaining entry to resources.
- Supervised youth and teens in making a seamless transition by inspiring and comforting them all across the process.
- Case management solutions involved forming treatment protocols and integrating youth and their families with adequate support.
- By behaving reasonably and actively listening, had a significant impact on youth.
- Examine student issues like distress and anxiety, abuse and resolved them properly.
- Finished all relevant paperwork on time.
Juvenile CounselorCompleteCare Health Network, Millville, NJ
- In a personal residential unit, I operated with up to eight youths at a time, constructing customized aims and strategies for each, accomplishing 16% higher regulatory rates and 11% less relapses.
- Aided in the instruction of a wide range of career and people skills, which has resulted in an 21% increase in post-rehab job rates.
- Counseled private sessions for residents and in groups, leading in connection advancements when trust concerns were overcome.
- When appropriate, offered crisis response techniques and secure physical restrictive procedures, assisting in the mitigation of four attempted suicides, a hostage-taking situation, and numerous risks of damage to self or others.
- Collaborated with a multidisciplinary teams to organize and execute a welcoming and safe place for all residents.
- Complaints were identified and recorded and modified individual and group initiatives.
Master of Arts (MA) in CounselingNew Jersey City University, NJ
Bachelor of Social WorkMontclair State University, NJ
Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC)
Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC)
Child Development Associate (CDA)
Certified Professional Counselor
1114 Watson Street
Vineland, NJ 08360
Receptive & Responsive Listener
Related resume samples
2227 Bailey Drive
Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
Companies worked for:
ITC Holdings Corp, Cedar Rapids, IA, City of Cedar Rapids, Cedar Ra...
Job titles held:
Community Coordinator, Community Coordinator