Juvenile Counselor Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2024. Get a jump-start, by editing this Juvenile Counselor resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Caterina J. McDaniel
Juvenile counselor with an associate's degree in community services and experience with youth and teenagers. Looking for a job at Angel Care Community Services to illustrate a diverse range of counseling, interaction, and parenting abilities with the goal of developing trusting and nurturing connections with youth.
- Communicated with and committed to young people, instructing them healthy behaviors and coping methods.
- Using special flow boards, keep records of student details, recognizing suicidal alerts, sleep cycles, and restrictions.
- Assisted children and teenagers with homework and facilitated group therapy sessions.
- As an advisor for unsettled youth, aided them in gaining entry to resources.
- Supervised youth and teens in making a seamless transition by inspiring and comforting them all across the process.
- Case management solutions involved forming treatment protocols and integrating youth and their families with adequate support.
- By behaving reasonably and actively listening, had a significant impact on youth.
- Examine student issues like distress and anxiety, abuse and resolved them properly.
- Finished all relevant paperwork on time.
- In a personal residential unit, I operated with up to eight youths at a time, constructing customized aims and strategies for each, accomplishing 16% higher regulatory rates and 11% less relapses.
- Aided in the instruction of a wide range of career and people skills, which has resulted in an 21% increase in post-rehab job rates.
- Counseled private sessions for residents and in groups, leading in connection advancements when trust concerns were overcome.
- When appropriate, offered crisis response techniques and secure physical restrictive procedures, assisting in the mitigation of four attempted suicides, a hostage-taking situation, and numerous risks of damage to self or others.
- Collaborated with a multidisciplinary teams to organize and execute a welcoming and safe place for all residents.
- Complaints were identified and recorded and modified individual and group initiatives.
1114 Watson Street
Vineland, NJ 08360
4027 Spring Avenue
Plymouth, PA 19462