Office Manager Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2022. Get a jump-start, by editing this Office Manager resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Bridgette R. Cox
Committed Office manager with considerable experience managing clerical, technical, and executive-support responsibilities. Succeed at settling employer issues through creative solutions, processes, and quality enhancement that increase staff productivity and client satisfaction. Proficient relationship builder with demonstrated aptitude to deal with different personalities.
- Established performance-enhancing work process modifications that allowed for increased duties as a result of staff declines.
- Incorporating stock control and consolidating ordering methods reduced expenses by 18%.
- By introducing a previously outsourced widespread-mailing feature in-house, company saved a lot of money in fees and expanded the response times of direct advertising initiatives.
- Formed relationships with distributors and freight companies.
- Managed all purchasing, stock, and supplier business deals.
- Responded the multi-line phone network and instructed office equipment to ensure a sufficient supply.
- Offered administrative and secretarial support to top management and co - workers was competent and timely; exceptional customer service to outer and inner clients.
- Monitored inventory of machinery, maintenance services, and addressed client correspondence.
- Prepared agreement regulations, receipts, and client estimates.
- Developed an electronic daily statistics report that offered administration with a crucial decision-making platform.
- Received recognition for generating top-notch quality work as a reliable assistant to the head of the company and executive staff.
- Aided in the maintenance of the office overall budget and bargained price cuts for office materials and equipment.
- Oversaw remodeling and installation projects, set up and handled the corporate security device and phone network, and communicated with building maintenance and all business distributors.
- Supplied contract bargaining, marketing, employing, and promotion for a new business project.
- Supervised all parts of office administration, such as building upkeep, security, office and kitchen supply placing an order, mail delivery and faxing.
- Supported the Chairman and senior managers with executive assistant tasks such as financial documents, domestic and international trip plans, and scheduling appointments.
475 Highland Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53202
338 Anthony Avenue
Lubbock, TX 79414
4467 Frosty Lane
Elmira, NY 14901