Receptionist Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2023. Get a jump-start, by editing this Receptionist resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Rachel M. Wood
Dedicated and committed receptionist with seven years of application-oriented training offering front-desk service for a large corporation. Multitasking individual competent in responding to calls, directing visitors, and preserving overall office safety in compliance with documented processes.
- Greeted visitors in person or over the telephone; respond to questions and guide them to the appropriate division.
- Keep log books, which include sign-in/out records, front desk expenses, and calls earned.
- Pick up and organize everyday incoming communications, then send them to recipients.
- Keep the schedules of executive managers by organizing meetings, video conferences, and travel.
- Create and use efficient documentation and retrieval processes, and retain office resources in good condition by making purchases and assessing new products.
- Tidy and arrange the reception area, including the desk and guest lobby.
- Welcomed walk-in clients and tow truck clients while answering calls from suppliers and customers.
- Acquired approval for services and kept clients updated on the condition of auto repairs.
- Discussed on a makeover of the workplace appointment system, which increased precision by 45%.
- Administered and supervised office supply and tool stock, ordering new materials as needed.
- Documented clients financial and delivery details,, the corporation database was revised, data was recovered, and it was forwarded to management.
- Managed executive and salesman work schedules, and client conferences and appointments.
- Scheduled meetings, teleconferences, corporate events, and travel arrangements.
- Handled business correspondence, which included answering phones and replying to emails.
- Offered customer support and replied to client queries and questions and resolved customer issues.
- Managing and refilling office stock and putting purchase orders for new products.
- Using a professional calendar, planned new meetings based on which suppliers were accessible.
- Ensured complete client satisfaction by addressing client requirements and receiving positive reviews.
4119 Cessna Drive
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
1765 Lincoln Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17101
475 Highland Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Brent B. Kline
1643 Hillcrest Avenue
Bolton, MA 01740