Data Entry Specialist Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2023. Get a jump-start, by editing this Data Entry Specialist resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Doreen R. Nichols
Data Entry Specialist
Data entry specialist with a fast typing speed, a keen eye for detail, and a knack for maintaining clients and managers satisfied. Work with little supervision and are constantly looking to improve procedures, precision, service standards, and performance.
- Collaborated to keep operational practices for the membership and raising funds databases up to date.
- Hundreds of inbound digital files were handled and programmed.
- Worked with personnel to assess weekly data records for incoming communications.
- Contributions, records, and files were adapted and filtered as necessary.
- Notes and responses were analyzed, and relevant information was introduced into the participation and fundraising repository.
- Assisting with business projects and other responsibilities as appropriate.
- After incorporating new CRM data areas that improved client perspectives for the sales department, we were capable of achieving a goal-exceeding 25% boost in add-on sales.
- Executed a digital-filing method, which upgraded record monitoring and client follow-up.
- After reconciling months of backlogged modifications to accounts receivable, we experienced a cash flow spike.
- Initiated meetings with purchasing, shipping, and receiving managers to determine their data and investigating requirements and was honored with the business's 'Employee of the Month' award.
- Revised data systems to allow for quick and efficient information extraction.
- Rectified data handling challenges that contributed to an increase in NPS from 90 to 95 percent. Enhanced the punctuality and validity of the data entry methods, overturning long-standing problems with postponed chargebacks and incorrect billing.
- Documented work orders and entered data into the corporation repository properly. Accounts requiring extra services were identified and funneled to the respective team to avoid service delays.
- Throughout periods of high workload, I stepped in to take calls and support other office responsibilities.
- For quota monitoring tasks, kept track of forms submitted and inspected.
- Depending on authorized and accepted documents, making changes, edits, and removals to the directory.
- All through the data entry and comparing procedure, discovered dysfunctional data.
- Aided in the development of an impactful risk management structure.
338 Anthony Avenue
Lubbock, TX 79414
1765 Lincoln Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17101
4467 Frosty Lane
Elmira, NY 14901
4119 Cessna Drive
Fort Wayne, IN 46802