Call Center Representative Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2022. Get a jump-start, by editing this Call Center Representative resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Douglas T. Brogan
Call Center Representative
Customer-focused call center representative with a track record of excellence in incoming and outgoing call centers. I was selected for a top-notch quality job in deadline-driven environments spanning archives, customer service, and sales. I have been working as a customer service expert for four years in the call center and hotel industry. Capable of managing a high quantity of calls on a regular schedule and committed to easily and rapidly tracking customer details.
- Throughout my tenure, I outperformed all call center volume, sales, and client satisfaction goals by up to 100 percent, 125 percent, and 150 percent, respectively.
- Answered client questions about products, order positioning, shipping, and packaging.
- Developed a streamlined checklist for tracking once-a-week compilations, which assisted in increasing team production outcomes by up to 18%.
- Maintain inbound sales queries about goods and advertisements, constructing rapport with clients over the phone instantly.
- Surpassed the number of calls, sales conversion, and client satisfaction objectives on a continuous basis.
- Respond to questions about products, shipments, and order processing with in-depth product expertise.
- Outstanding client service was offered exceptionally and swiftly welcoming all customers, offering menus, and responding to questions about specials, menu options, and ingredients.
- Paid close attention to detail when taking every order and delivering food to the appropriate customers.
- Prepared payments precisely by entering items into the register system and managing cash or credit card dealings.
- Transactions with clients were productive and useful, and phone protocol was gentle and comforting.
- Customer satisfaction was retained at 99 percent.
- I was able to quickly learn more than 150 product and service specifications.
- On a timely basis, I offered suggested data to managers.
- Solid track record of addressing complicated client concerns and developing viable solutions.
- A solid sense of priority combined with extensive product understanding encourages customer contentment and loyalty.
1892 Aviation Way
Los Angeles, CA 90017
4673 Fairfax Drive
Parsippany, NJ 07054
18 Atlantic Street, CA