Remote Customer Service Representative Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2022. Get a jump-start, by editing this Remote Customer Service Representative resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Remote Customer Service Representative
Professional in computer user assistance with a talent for identifying the requirement of both businesses and residential customers. Diagnosing and desktop support experience on Windows and Mac frameworks. Seeking a role to offer innovative solutions to join a thriving technical support group.
- Retain production quality files, always looking for new contexts to strengthen customer service.
- Create and keep auditable estate documents, such as Capital Asset folders, sustaining document logs, a records management register, and professional hand receipts.
- Oversee responsive and classified devices at various agency locations by ensuring 100 percent responsibility of all hand receipt holders with no inadequacies or compromise.
- Refined operational preceding approvals and aided in the sorting of claims.
- Outperformed position efficiency indicators on a constant basis.
- Customer engagement was accelerated by 15%, and new clients were introduced, growing corporation production by 25%.
- Typed memos, emails, notes, and other paperwork, such as follow-up letters to clients to guarantee their concerns are answered and to confirm them of ongoing support for the duration of their membership.
- Using MS Word, generated a customer satisfaction study to minimize prospective issues.
- Introduced various credit card lines and handled customer service for current systems.
- Quickly and reliably resolved customer issues, including follow-up to confirm remediation.
- Quality assurance was retained while looking for new ways to enhance client service.
- Clients were given goods and service details.
- By utilizing the computer system, recognized, investigated, and addressed client issues.
- Checked on client queries that were not addressed immediately.
- Finished call records, reports, and looked into billing errors.
- Misconstrued payments were investigated.
- Worked in collaboration on inter-functional and cross-cultural groups and illustrated a strong track record of success.
- Work directly with accountants and solution analysts to obtain a solid knowledge of the outlook of high revenue accounts.
- Establish quality assurance records, always looking for new aspects to enhance customer experience.
537 Worley Avenue
Lynchburg, VA 24504
4673 Fairfax Drive
Parsippany, NJ 07054