Chef Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2023. Get a jump-start, by editing this Chef resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Christopher W. Miller
Determined Chef with training and experience who specializes in seafood and sauces in Mediterranean dishes. Regularly develop new dishes and meals on a regular basis using current methods and seasonal ingredients. Looking for a sous chef role at a high-end Greek restaurant where I can develop my abilities and learn new ones while creating and preparing delicious meals.
- Constructed sauce, soup, and stock dishes and a dapt ingredients to go with particular meals.
- Five days a week, make different soups for the changing supper menu.
- Teach aspiring chefs how to make simple saucier recipes.
- Oversee the production of food and its processing throughout COVID-19, verifying that all food safety regulations were adhered to.
- Trained 20 employees to quickly respond to takeaway service during the epidemic, leading in daily revenues of more than $15,000.
- Created a procedure that enhanced supplier turnover by 75% and eliminate waste by 45%.
- Redesign menu completely, which increased sales by 170%.
- Interviewed, recruited, trained, and managed staff members, increasing the operation process of the kitchen by 60% while retaining 100% employee loyalty.
- Arrange, oversee, or manage the meal planning or cooking operations of numerous kitchens or restaurants in a building like a resort, hospital, or restaurant chain.
- Calculate menu rates depending on food, labor, and overhead expenses by analyzing recipes.
- Supervise the scheduling, budgeting, and purchasing of all food-related activities in facilities like bars, hotels, or chains of restaurants.
- Assess the quantities and prices of the ingredients and food that will be needed.
- Examine the efficiency of raw materials to confirm that specifications and guidelines are satisfied. Regularly checked food stock and took proper measures to guarantee food quality and service requirements were regularly achieved.
- Verified the hygiene and arrangement of the eating and serving spaces.
- Handled hiring and scheduling of permanent and temporary kitchen staff.
- A uniform level of quality was maintained by managing the choice, calculation of food intake, and demand; purchasing food and choosing the standardize production recipes.
4934 Frum Street
Nashville, TN 37214
3126 Briarwood Drive
Camden, NJ 08102
1705 Austin Avenue
Brunswick, GA 31520
2932 Edington Drive
Douglasville, GA 30134