Food Service Manager Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2023. Get a jump-start, by editing this Food Service Manager resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Mark W. Peters
Food Service Manager
A committed and enthusiastic individual seeking a role as Food Service Manager at Incognito Catering Company. Using 8+ years of foodservice knowledge and understanding that food products comply with nutritional requirements and are displayed in a visually appealing way.
- Enhanced the quality management audit rating by nearly 50%.
- By modifying staffing depending on anticipated customers and worker attributes, we were able to decrease location labor costs by 4.8 percent, ensuring suitable and high productivity.
- Employee engagement in the university has accelerated by 10%.
- Functioned as the area's quality and security leader.
- A strategic approach to achieving zero workplace accidents.
- Temperatures on the serving path and in the fridge were reviewed to verify food storage and protection.
- Accountable for the excellence of the dining room's accountability and functionality.
- Ascertained that the restaurant facility account position remained 10% underspent while revitalizing the food menu to surpass all Army food-service quality.
- Guided and instructed a team of 35 to 45 employees who obtained recognition from the management staff for their high-quality functions.
- Menu items were scheduled and investigated to keep a good variety.
- Coordinated two employees in the kitchen and food service feature.
- To ensure proper nutritional benefit, collaborated with a dietician in the advancement of menus.
- Purchased all of the food and interacted with the suppliers.
- Developing positive customer service and resolving all customers' problems.
- Responsible for the café foodservice system, which serves around 350 customers per day.
- Recruited, trained, and monitored 30 people.
- In charge of food stock levels, device inventories, and records management.
- Authorized food preparation, presentation, and clean working conditions.
- Arranged staff, bank deposits were manufactured, and payments were encountered.
- Attended staff meetings and training classes on a regular basis.
- Sales boosted by 4% last year as a result of dedication, excellent service, and a proactive approach to requests.
4781 Sampson Street
Table Mesa, CO 80303
3230 B Street
Stillwater, MN 55082
4626 Taylor Street
Mamaroneck, NY 10543
4055 Big Elm
Kansas City, MO 64106