HR Assistant Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2022. Get a jump-start, by editing this HR Assistant resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Julia O. Donnell
Experienced HR Assistant with a solid understanding of human resources processes and office management. Outstanding knowledge of data collection, file systems, customer support, and security. Specialized in organization and time management, with the ability to create new solutions to maximize productivity.
- Answered inquiries, communicated decisions, and assisted in the resolution of work-related issues as a liaison between leadership, management, and workers.
- In responsible for managing personnel and agreement files, ensuring that the firm adheres to current regulations, planning workplace activities and events, and collecting vendor contacts.
- Accountable for benefits administration and other workplace perks, employee satisfaction, new recruit orientation, departure interviews, business vacation planning, and dealing with global parent firms regarding employees and other company matters.
- Consulted supervisors on organizational policy issues and proposed resolutions.
- A viable employee welfare initiative was investigated, built, implemented, and managed.
- Upgraded and preserved employee accounts, tax forms, and benefits information.
- As needed, I supported the HR Executive Assistant with tasks and initiatives.
- Developed job advertising and recruiting lists, scheduled candidates, and reviewed references.
- Delivered faxes, copied documents, attended phones, and performed other office responsibilities.
- Assisting the HR Director with operational duties.
- Supported with interview preparations by obtaining references, organising appointments, and taking part in hiring activities.
- As allocated, I accomplished a variety of office chores.
4293 Williams Avenue
Lake Los Angeles, CA 93550