Carpenter Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2023. Get a jump-start, by editing this Carpenter resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Paul V. Smith
Determined Carpenter expert with eight-plus years of general labor and carpentry experience. Worked on tasks varying from reviving old houses in Los Angeles to revamping Chicago skyscrapers. Ready to commute for the job and keen to face any challenges that a job may reveal.
- Assisting construction managers and senior carpenters with schematic research, structural design, project schedule and installation.
- Competent in internal wall framing, staircase and railing construction, drywall installation, crown molding placement, and door and cabinet setup.
- Efficient with steel positioning, curtain wall building, inner partitions, and outer framing.
- Investigated and retained adherence to district building standards and health and safety laws.
- Recovered $2 million in old furniture pieces for customers who had accumulated a collection and showcased it in art exhibitions.
- Metrics and dimensions were determined by inspecting buildings and project scope.
- Picked wood purely on its specific size, attributes, and functionalities.
- Operated and monitored power saws, drills, and other hand tools.
- Monitored and integrated activities of employees involved in providing raw materials to workforce who build, erect, insert, and fix wooden buildings and fixtures.
- Planned and designed rooftops, redesigns, and decks.
- Review blueprints and make changes as needed for code conformance and client satisfaction.
- Worked with laborers to decipher requirements, schematics, and job descriptions and delegate tasks.
- Handled a 7-11-person team that worked on framing, roofing, doors, window frames, commercial constructing, device setup, kitchen and bathroom renovations.
- Directed and supported 5 carpenters in the construction and installation of wooden houses and fixtures, such as concrete elements, establishing foundations such as dividers, joists, and wooden stairwells, windows, door screens, and wooden floors.
- Investigated and checked work flow, tools, and building sites to confirm safety and compliance with standards.
461 Sweetwood Drive
Aurora, CO 80014
John E. Hearn
1177 Walnut Street
Jackson, MS 39201
200 Scheuvront Drive
Lakewood, CO 80214
4592 Melody Lane
Richmond, VA 23225