Cement Mason Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2022. Get a jump-start, by editing this Cement Mason resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Fernando L. Jones
Cement mason with over eight years of expertise in the construction sector. Capability to review schematics, work with a crew, and fulfill deadlines. Specialist at initiating information and processes to keep protection and complete work precisely. Seeking to apply qualifications and experience in a current construction setting.
- Used a concrete mixer and other machinery to blend, insert, and complete solid brickwork units as directed.
- Form walls, sections, and other structures as per sketches and criteria.
- Before pouring, concrete was installed bolstering steel in the locations indicated by the engineer's designs and double-checked the spot of all reinforcement.
- Eliminated surplus components from surfaces after forming panels or walls and fixed the surface as necessary with trowels or drifts.
- Prior to commencing job tasks, scrutinized the workplace for dangers like tripping pitfalls, greasy surfaces, and any errors identified by my manager.
- Wash the chipped area with a wire brush, know and inspect the surface to see if it is harsh or irregular.
- Instruct the casting of the cement and monitor workers who expanded it with trowels or particular tools.
- In newly spilled concrete, configure anchor bolts, steel panel door sills, and other fittings, or structure or mark the exterior to offer a finishing touch.
- Implement solidifying and securing substances to the concrete surface to resolve it and water-resistant or reinstate it.
- Collaborated with a group of 15+ staff members to finish tasks on time and on price range.
- Accompanied safety precautions, such as wearing the best equipment for each project, such as headgear, goggles, and gloves.
- Basic upkeep inspections before using retained equipment and tools in perfect condition.
- Adherence to quality assurance ensured that all work was completed in accordance with corporation specifications.
- Conveyed with management on a frequent basis about any challenges or problems that emerged all through construction.
- The weather was supervised for optimized situations for tangible pouring.
- Completing work like simplifying out and straightening poured material for residential and industrial development has been accomplished.
1938 Spirit Drive
Lake City, FL 32055
3579 Chatham Way
Reston, MD 22091
200 Scheuvront Drive
Lakewood, CO 80214
53 McKillop Street