High School Student Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2021. Get a jump-start, by editing this High School Student resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Raul E. Sullivan
High School Student
Friendly and smart student with demonstrated time management and teamwork abilities gained via athletic and volunteering activities. Participating in theatrical activities to boost confidence and communicating skills that can help to create excellent social skills. Knowledge of overall job skills as well as the significance of performing as member of a team, gaining from others, and growing as a professional. CHSPE graduate seeking first-time job in a role that demands motivation, energetic, and passionate worker.
Work Experience Placements
Achievements and Contributions
- Scanned telemarketing calls and directed consumer issues to the department concerned.
- As specified, composing general correspondence and letters to consumers and companies. By submitting correspondence to the supervisor for review I was able to guarantee the accuracy of the establishment of communication.
- Recorded customer details in the corporate database system. As requested, I modified the current customer's files while also creating new information files.
- Coordinated and participated in a fundraiser for foster animals.
- Organized a silent auction to involve contributors and encourage them for their contributions.
- Launched a virtual event to connect with community without the necessity for geographical place.
Initiated a fundraising drive to finance community initiatives.
- Developed a project to produce shawls, quilts, blankets for the elderly.
- Acquired educational materials and teaching aids for special needs classes.
- Generated instructional resources that teach others how to assist persons with learning disabilities or impairments.
- Reading to people who are blind and volunteer with non-profits that help people with impairments.
- Formed a buddy project to pair a volunteer with a student having special requirements.
- Established a support network to listen to the concerns of persons with disabilities.
- Conducted activities or game evenings at senior living facilities.
- School's cultural and sports captain
- Elected student body president
- Awarded excellent featured piece in the school newsletter of the year
- Assisted the yearbook team to improve ad revenues by 35% year to year.
- Formed a local reading club, first for my friends and then for all the adolescents in my area.
- Developed a monthly book schedule for the club that included current, contextual, and classic titles.
- Planned weekly meetings to review the books' development and our plans for completing them.
- Public Speaking
- Blog writing
246 Nash Street Lane