Art Teacher Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2022. Get a jump-start, by editing this Art Teacher resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Sarah M. Galvan
Fine art professor with a wealth of experience and a knack for drawing, paints and has a keen eye for aesthetics. Involvement with kids' growth and progress, and a positive learning atmosphere. Inspiring team player who excels in collaboration, sustaining quality in schooling, and establishing inclusive environments.
- Educate learners individually or in groups with teaching methods like lectures, debates, presentations.
- You should be able to adapt your teaching techniques and educational materials to suit the requirements.
- Informed students of the explicit objectives for all of their classes, modules, and projects.
- Develop and implement norms and processes to preserve discipline among the pupils and monitor them.
- Incorporated everyday art teaching depending on the North Carolina curriculum standards for K-6th graders
- Ability to handle a large number of students of different ages in an elementary school environment.
- Instructed students according to their individual learning requirements, regardless of their level.
- Establishing and maintaining connections with co-workers and parents to provide kids with a positive learning experience.
- Designed an interesting and innovative lesson plan fostering a studying atmosphere for students with outstanding student/teacher engagement based on real assessment.
- Created and implemented a variety of themed learning activities using age-specific and applicable resources.
- Arranged and executed efficient programs and evaluated student progress.
- Keep a record of student engagement during the academic year and over the course of a few years, while also encouraging family and community involvement in the arts.
- Develop innovative arts initiatives in collaboration with other arts educators, classroom and special teaching staff.
- Students will be taught character development and anti-bullying teachings via art in the classroom.
- Organize school-wide art events that involve the public, like municipal-supported competitions or artworks made from recyclable materials.
1083 Patton Lane
Morrisville, NC 27560
876 Ridenour Street
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
2504 Fantages Way
Portland, ME 04101