Art Teacher Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2022. Get a jump-start, by editing this Art Teacher resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Sarah M. Galvan
Fine art professor with a wealth of experience and a knack for drawing, paints and has a keen eye for aesthetics. Involvement with kids' growth and progress, and a positive learning atmosphere. Inspiring team player who excels in collaboration, sustaining quality in schooling, and establishing inclusive environments.
- Educate learners individually or in groups with teaching methods like lectures, debates, presentations.
- You should be able to adapt your teaching techniques and educational materials to suit the requirements.
- Informed students of the explicit objectives for all of their classes, modules, and projects.
- Develop and implement norms and processes to preserve discipline among the pupils and monitor them.
- Incorporated everyday art teaching depending on the North Carolina curriculum standards for K-6th graders
- Ability to handle a large number of students of different ages in an elementary school environment.
- Instructed students according to their individual learning requirements, regardless of their level.
- Establishing and maintaining connections with co-workers and parents to provide kids with a positive learning experience.
- Designed an interesting and innovative lesson plan fostering a studying atmosphere for students with outstanding student/teacher engagement based on real assessment.
- Created and implemented a variety of themed learning activities using age-specific and applicable resources.
- Arranged and executed efficient programs and evaluated student progress.
- Keep a record of student engagement during the academic year and over the course of a few years, while also encouraging family and community involvement in the arts.
- Develop innovative arts initiatives in collaboration with other arts educators, classroom and special teaching staff.
- Students will be taught character development and anti-bullying teachings via art in the classroom.
- Organize school-wide art events that involve the public, like municipal-supported competitions or artworks made from recyclable materials.
1083 Patton Lane
Morrisville, NC 27560
876 Ridenour Street
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
516 Russell Street
Cambridge, MA 02141
2446 Saint Francis Way
New Berlin, WI 53151