Paraprofessional Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2024. Get a jump-start, by editing this Paraprofessional resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Fred K. Clark
Committed and well-structured instructor looking for full-time work as a paraprofessional. Demonstrated history of exemplary teaching expertise in primary and day care settings.
- Increased kid performance ratings by 21% by listening, developing attainable, involving targets, and advocating for the students.
- Collaborated with speech therapists, physiotherapists, and other professionals to include critical training in teaching materials.
- Formulated and executed 26 personalized instructional strategies based on in-depth and continuing evaluations of every student's requirements.
- Designed curriculum activities, acquired supplies, and executed to keep students interested and developing.
- Teamed up with more than 50 parents to address particular kid concerns and expectations.
- Interact and collaborate well with the educator, grade level teammates, different schoolhouse coworkers, and management.
- To improve student achievement, successfully communicate with parents using a range of mediums, phone conversations, formal and casual discussions.
- Conducted other relevant responsibilities as allocated to ensure the productive and successful operation of the school.
- Prioritized assistance and substitute delivery of mathematics/science material, availability, training, and evaluation of students' individual development.
- Depending on a range of teaching strategies and technology, the standard education program was customized for special-needs and ESL students.
- Educated teacher staff and paraprofessionals about classroom supervision, syllabus, and behavioral treatments.
- As a specialized instruction paraprofessional, I worked with kids who had emotional issues.
- Offered CPR and First aid training sessions on a periodic basis.
- Instructed online learning classes, did administrative work, and worked as a computer mechanic.
- In a self-sufficient classroom, I designed and deployed an individualized education schedule for every special education student (K-5).
2504 Fantages Way
Portland, ME 04101
3907 Nutter Street
Kansas City, MO 64106
1083 Patton Lane
Morrisville, NC 27560