ESL Teacher Resume Sample
Tried and tested resume sample for your next job in 2024. Get a jump-start, by editing this ESL Teacher resume sample. Just update this sample with your details, download and launch your career to new heights today!
Laurie M. Spence
ESL Teacher with a commitment to educating and encouraging others. Intuitive when it comes to designing a versatile and complete syllabus that adheres to education standards. Can facilitate intense learning opportunities, while enabling students to communicate their own hobbies and inclinations. Well-versed in several educational approaches and dedicated to improving as a teacher. Contribute to the success of students via devotion, competence, and a willingness to make a positive impact in the student's lives.
- Advised and guided students through evaluation and comment and through the use of efficient educational tools.
- Analyzed the assignments and exam results of students to determine student requirements and skills to influence instructional practices.
- Delivered courses in small groups or one-on-one, and were tailored to the student's needs.
- To improve my educational abilities, completed professional development workshops.
- Develop and enhanced student reading levels by arranging student team presentations combining song and Readers Play.
- Invite inspiring guest lecturers from the public library, the police division, and local artists to talk in the class to encourage student learning.
- Provided students with supplementary reading resources, including multicultural and in-class reading resources, distance learning packages, and ESL films.
- In an all-inclusive classroom, instructed ESL to 250 kids from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Initiated the design and development of a collection of audio-visual instructional tools to enable pupils.
- Formulated and executed a one-year academic program for starters that culminated in a concluding intermediate-level test with a 100% pass rate.
- Assisting individual children with extracurricular activities and after-school help.
- Supervised a new teacher's assistant and gave them constructive criticisms.
- Formulating and executing courses to satisfy the language, interpersonal, and cultural requirements of adult learners.
- Adult students were given the opportunity to take part in the small and large group dynamic study programs.
- As part of the program, prepared and administered formative and summative evaluations to monitor student progress and make necessary adjustments.
2446 Saint Francis Way
New Berlin, WI 53151
516 Russell Street
Cambridge, MA 02141
3906 AG Veenendaal, Netherlands